• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Found Our Products Featured in Another Magazine!

In summary, Pampered Chef products have gained recognition for their high quality and unique designs, leading to features in various well-known magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, and Martha Stewart Living. However, these products cannot be purchased directly from the magazine and can only be bought through the company's website or a consultant. The products featured in the magazine are the same as the ones available on the website, and there may be occasional promotions or deals for these products. Stay updated by following the company on social media and signing up for their newsletter.
MissChef
Gold Member
I don't know if many of you have seen the new "Clean Eating Magazine"... it's only been out for about a year.. anyway I subscribe to their magazine which is AWESOME! Made by the people that made the Oxygen magazine!
I also subscribe to their e-mail newsletter and I was scrolling down it tonight and thought "Hey!!!!!!!!! I know that can strainer.... that is PC's strainer!! And low and behold there was PC's link to order it! I'm excited about this! You all should check out the magazine....it's a write off and gives lots of healthy eating tips and I use them at my shows!
here is the link.... www.cleaneatingmag.com and subscribe to their monthly e-mail newsletter!

Yeah.... I fixed my link!! LOL!!!:D;)

I'm so excited someone else reads Oxygen and Clean Eating! I thought I was the only one!

I love this magazine! I'm definitely a "clean eater" and I love all the cooking tips with real, whole foods.

Related to I Found Our Products Featured in Another Magazine!

1. How did Pampered Chef products get featured in another magazine?

Our products have gained recognition through their high quality and unique designs, catching the attention of various publications and earning them a spot in their featured articles.

2. Which magazines have featured Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products have been featured in a variety of well-known magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, and Martha Stewart Living.

3. Can I purchase the products directly from the magazine?

No, the products featured in the magazine can be purchased directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the products featured in the magazine the same as the ones on your website?

Yes, the products featured in the magazine are the same high-quality products that are available for purchase on our website.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the products featured in the magazine?

Occasionally, we may offer special deals or promotions for products featured in magazines. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef greta
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • christy_c