• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Delicious Spring Recipe Featured in Bon Appetit Magazine?

In summary, the "New Favorite Spring Recipe" is a popular dish that features fresh, seasonal ingredients and is perfect for springtime gatherings. It typically includes ingredients like asparagus, strawberries, peas, and mint, and takes around 30 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to cook. It can also be made ahead of time and there are often substitutions that can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences.
nikked
Gold Member
I get a magazine called "Bon Appetit", and they had this recipe in it. IT IS SO GOOD!

It reminded me of the black bean salsa we had a few seasons ago, but definitely taken up a notch.

I like it so much that (now that I can type again) I "made" it a TPC recipe, using $734.50 in product (break down is in recipe).

Enjoy...I think this is a great show demo, but it's also just yummy. Even my ultra picky DH loved it!

Attachments

• Butch's Wild West Tex-Mex Salad.doc
    66 KB · Views: 340
That recipe looks awesome!!! I may have to try it this week! It sounds like a Chipotle Burrito in salad form - yum! Thank Nicole!

I might make this for my husband this weekend. The recipe sounds fantastic.

What is the "New Favorite Spring Recipe"?

The "New Favorite Spring Recipe" is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that incorporates fresh, seasonal ingredients perfect for the spring season. It's a crowd-pleasing recipe that is sure to become a go-to for your springtime gatherings.

What are the key ingredients in the "New Favorite Spring Recipe"?

The key ingredients in the "New Favorite Spring Recipe" vary depending on the specific recipe, but typically include fresh herbs, vegetables, and fruits that are in season during the spring. Some common ingredients may include asparagus, strawberries, peas, and mint.

How long does it take to prepare and cook the "New Favorite Spring Recipe"?

The preparation and cooking time for the "New Favorite Spring Recipe" will also vary depending on the specific recipe, but on average, it takes around 30 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to cook. However, some recipes may be quicker or require more time, so be sure to read the instructions carefully.

Can the "New Favorite Spring Recipe" be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the "New Favorite Spring Recipes" can be made ahead of time, which is perfect for busy weeknights or when entertaining guests. Simply follow the instructions for preparing and cooking the dish, then store it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. You may need to reheat the dish before serving, so be sure to check the recipe for specific instructions.

Are there any substitutions for ingredients in the "New Favorite Spring Recipe"?

Yes, there are often substitutions that can be made in the "New Favorite Spring Recipe" to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can often substitute different types of vegetables or herbs, or use alternative ingredients such as gluten-free pasta or dairy-free cheese. Be sure to check the recipe for suggested substitutions or do some research to find suitable alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • missyciccolella