• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Core & More Featured in Hallmark Magazine!

In summary, Ribbits uses a llama picture in her avatar and gets a charge out of the static it generates.
MelissaK
I was reading the I believe it was July/August issue of Hallmark Magazine and Im reading through and realize hey! they looks just like our Core & More so I continue reading and sure enough it is! :) Just wanted to share with you all.

If I had a guy named Mark, with me in the car, would I be a Haul Mark?:confused:

Okay, I'm bumping this because the information is good - even if the joke isn't.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If I had a guy named Mark, with me in the car, would I be a Haul Mark?

:confused:

Groan...............................

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Okay, I'm bumping this because the information is good - even if the joke isn't.

omg tkg! your avatar:eek:

MelissaK said:
I was reading the I believe it was July/August issue of Hallmark Magazine and Im reading through and realize hey! they looks just like our Core & More so I continue reading and sure enough it is! :) Just wanted to share with you all.

Do you have the ability to scan it?

jenniferknapp said:
omg tkg! your avatar:eek:
You should have seen it about this time yesterday, right Ann?

And KG, What's up with Genburk using your picture in her (his?) avatar?:confused: :confused: Totally stumped there and I didn't see a thread/post about it!
I was like :eek: when I saw it, I thought it was going to be you and it wasn't!:confused: Things that make you go hmmmm!~

BTW MelissaK, thanks for the info! I'll have to check it out!!:)

I don't think that's the best picture of you, KG. (Hee, hee)I love Hallmark magazine. It always has great ideas/info.

MissChef said:
And KG, What's up with Genburk using your picture in her (his?) avatar?:confused: :confused: Totally stumped there and I didn't see a thread/post about it!
I was like :eek: when I saw it, I thought it was going to be you and it wasn't!:confused: Things that make you go hmmmm!~
It's in the Hijacking thread - around page 127 I think. KG "borrowed" my avatar last night. I retaliated by using the pic of him that Genburk still has on her ID. There were at least 3 or 4 of us using that same pic last night. Very confusing, but very silly. :)

MissChef said:
The Battle of The Avatars was yesterday afternoon and evening in the Hijack thread. It was rather humorous at the time.

Okay, I "get it" now! I was totally stumped!:confused: Thanks for the clarification! I was busy yesterday getting ready for my show and then doing my show and didn't get on here from about 12:00 noon yesterday until this morning, so that would explain I was out of the loop and lost!:eek: :rolleyes: :D ;)

The bad thing is that when you change your avatar, it's changed on every post you've ever done. Which means that the funny back and forth stuff, which was so funny last night, now makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah- I thought of that last night.

Is that a llama on yours now?

Alpaca warm sweater for a trip with that llama.

It was. It's a llama with a huge, clown-like smile. It cracks me up. I first encountered it during a prayer meeting. We were in small groups around tables. My head was bowed, and my eyes were closed. As the prayer ended, I opened my eyes. There, on the table in front of me, was the picture. The woman sitting next to me (a pastor's wife from another church) had placed it there. I began trying desperately to stop laughing. Didn't work.I'll attempt to attach a link:

Attachments

• Llama Momma.jpg
    Llama Momma.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 298
That would be quite shocking to encounter when you didn't expect it.

It is a bit startling. I carry a copy in my wallet/organizer. I've been known to use it in church to make teenagers smile. Works almost every time.

Quite shocking even when you do expect it.

The thing is, I've had that picture for over 5 years, and it still makes me giggle.

I still giggle when I see your screen name... I can't get past seeing "rebates"...

I'm also known as Ribbits to one of my very good friends.

chefann said:
That would be quite shocking to encounter when you didn't expect it.
It would be more or less shocking if you stopped giving me static.

Last edited:
But, then, what would I do with all that extra time?

BTW, static would explain the hair in your avatar.

Rae, Here's a resized version for you.

Attachments

• LlamaMomma.jpg
    LlamaMomma.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 271
raebates said:
BTW, static would explain the hair in your avatar.
I'm getting such a charge out of the static I'm getting on that AV..

MUCH nicer, KG! I'm talking to you again.

Another thread successfully hi-jacked!

Thanks, Ann. I love your tech skills.

Nice to know that she's good for something, eh?

HEY!!! Fine. See if I invite you over next time you're in Detroit.

Well, then, see if I ever steal YOUR avatar again.

Fine.See if I ever use your pic as my avatar again.

See if I let you ever give it to everyone in the world.

Attention: Anyone who wants the KG pic sized for avatar use, please PM me!So there. :p

Your mother wears army boots.

Yeah, well yo mama so fat, Obi Wan Kenobi said, "That's no moon, that's yo mama!"

Yo mamma is so dumb, when the cab took her past the YMCA she said, "Lookit that! The sign guy misspelled Macy's."

Is that why you became a sign guy, KG?

I don't paint 'em, I just hang 'em.Yo mamma is so dumb, it takes her two hours to watch 60 Minutes.

shoot-- I'm not good at thinking these up.Yo mama so ugly, she applies her makeup with a trowel.

Yo mamma is so dumb, she puts lipstick on her head to make up her mind.

Are you giving up already? I've got a long way to get to 4600 tonight.Yo momma is so dumb, she took the Pepsi challenge and chose JIF.

Yo momma is so dumb she misspelled "IQ".

Yo momma is so fat, she doesn't have belly button lint, she has pillows.

Ok- that one made me spew coffee.Yo momma is so ugly, even maggots run away.

Yo mamma is so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she looks at the menu and says, "Okay."

Yo momma is so lazy she needs help changing her mind.

<h2>1. What is Core & More?</h2><p>Core & More is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily core, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables.</p><h2>2. How does Core & More work?</h2><p>Core & More features sharp stainless steel blades that effortlessly cut through produce. Using a twisting motion, you can easily remove the core and slice the produce into uniform pieces.</p><h2>3. What makes Core & More special?</h2><p>Core & More is designed with a unique design that allows you to adjust the blades for different sizes of produce. This means you can use it to core and slice everything from small cherry tomatoes to large bell peppers.</p><h2>4. Is Core & More easy to clean?</h2><p>Yes, Core & More is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. You can also easily rinse it off under running water and use the included cleaning tool to remove any remaining pieces.</p><h2>5. Can I use Core & More for other tasks besides coring and slicing?</h2><p>Yes, besides coring and slicing, Core & More can also be used to make quick and easy fruit and vegetable garnishes for your dishes. It can also be used to remove the seeds from peppers or create fun spiral cuts on cucumbers and zucchini.</p>

Related to Core & More Featured in Hallmark Magazine!

1. What is Core & More?

Core & More is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily core, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables.

2. How does Core & More work?

Core & More features sharp stainless steel blades that effortlessly cut through produce. Using a twisting motion, you can easily remove the core and slice the produce into uniform pieces.

3. What makes Core & More special?

Core & More is designed with a unique design that allows you to adjust the blades for different sizes of produce. This means you can use it to core and slice everything from small cherry tomatoes to large bell peppers.

4. Is Core & More easy to clean?

Yes, Core & More is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. You can also easily rinse it off under running water and use the included cleaning tool to remove any remaining pieces.

5. Can I use Core & More for other tasks besides coring and slicing?

Yes, besides coring and slicing, Core & More can also be used to make quick and easy fruit and vegetable garnishes for your dishes. It can also be used to remove the seeds from peppers or create fun spiral cuts on cucumbers and zucchini.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
batroark
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Kitchen Diva