• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef Featured in Delta's Sky Magazine

I can't imagine they would get much benefit from it. Hopefully this is just a hoax and someone's trying to get some publicity.My thoughts too.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How cool is this? Flying home yesterday I was leafing through the Delta SKY magazine and lookie what I came across:

Article starts on page 129 and Marla is on page 132-33

http://msp.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vds11/i6/p0

pamperedlinda said:
How cool is this? Flying home yesterday I was leafing through the Delta SKY magazine and lookie what I came across:

Article starts on page 129 and Marla is on page 132-33

http://msp.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vds11/i6/p0

I saw that too! I was flying Delta from LA just a couple days ago. Thanks for the link.

bethcooks4u said:
I saw that too! I was flying Delta from LA just a couple days ago. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for flying Delta and keeping my husband employed :D

Thanks for sharing Linda.

Linda, did you see this? Our local news station just posted it on Facebook. It surely won't help relations with Delta. :eek: :yuck:

http://www.wxii12.com/video/28329866/detail.html

bethcooks4u said:
Linda, did you see this? Our local news station just posted it on Facebook. It surely won't help relations with Delta. :eek: :yuck:

http://www.wxii12.com/video/28329866/detail.html

I saw that the other day. gross! This is just too far-fetched to be true in my opinion. I have a feeling this one will turn out to be one of those people who did it himself to try and get some $$ and attention. Kinda like the people who put roaches and mice in their food at restaurants. Some people are just sick! At least I sure hope a Delta employee didn't do it. Most all of the baggage areas are under surveillance camera too. Time will tell on this one.

pamperedlinda said:
I saw that the other day. gross! This is just too far-fetched to be true in my opinion. I have a feeling this one will turn out to be one of those people who did it himself to try and get some $$ and attention. Kinda like the people who put roaches and mice in their food at restaurants. Some people are just sick! At least I sure hope a Delta employee didn't do it. Most all of the baggage areas are under surveillance camera too. Time will tell on this one.

My thoughts too. I would expect there to be cameras and such to discourage theft and such so I'd be shocked to find that an employee would go that far and get by with it. And why would they do it anyway?

Related to Pampered Chef Featured in Delta's Sky Magazine

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

How did Pampered Chef get featured in Delta's Sky Magazine?

Pampered Chef was chosen to be featured in Delta's Sky Magazine as part of their "Made in America" series, which highlights successful American companies.

What are the benefits of being featured in Delta's Sky Magazine for Pampered Chef?

The feature in Delta's Sky Magazine allows Pampered Chef to reach a larger audience and potentially attract new customers. It also helps to increase brand recognition and credibility for the company.

Where can I find the Delta's Sky Magazine featuring Pampered Chef?

The magazine can be found on Delta flights and in Delta Sky Club lounges. It is also available for purchase at select newsstands and online on the Delta Sky Magazine website.

Is Pampered Chef the only company featured in Delta's Sky Magazine?

No, Delta's Sky Magazine features a variety of companies and topics in each issue. Pampered Chef was chosen for a specific feature in the "Made in America" series.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • imported_iteachurkid