• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Edition of Women's World Magazine: Featuring The Pampered Chef

In summary, the article is about the top legit direct sales companies and how they usually deliver on what is ordered.
cheflaurie
I thought I had read a post on here about an article mentioning The Pampered Chef in the July edition of Women's World Magazine. I may have imagined it (I do that a lot these days). If you know what I am talking about, can you please post the information regarding what the article is about?

Thanks!!

Laurie

I'm not sure what magazine this was from but one of my hosts cut out an article from some mag about a SAHM who stated she "simply could not live with out her chopper!" How it saves time and is so easy to use! I thought that was great! And 3 choppers were bought that night!

Woman's World Magazine ArticleI think this article was about the top legit. direct sales companies. . .but that's all I can remember.

Parenting or Parents Maghad the woman saying she could not live without the Food Chopper. From May, I think, but may be wrong on the month.

It was May Parents that had the quote about the mom who couldn't live without her food chopper, and the top legit directs sales companies was in a book that someone had, not a magazine.

Good Housekeeping rated us as one of the top direct selling co. That was great! I have a copy of it I give out at all my shows!

What month was the Good Housekeeping Anne??

It was in Women's World and we are # 2 on the best companies to deal with. The article was saying that people that purchased from us always got the products that they ordered, unlike some companies who take the money and run. I think this was more for internet purchases and getting the products that were ordered. I will try to find it and post the exact wording.

What company was #1 to deal with?

It was last year... I'll have to look when I get home.

Wasn't it the October issue?I have that one too and I believe there is a pumpkin on the cover so I would say October.

Found it! It's in the July 4 Women's World. It's top legitimate work-at-home jobs. They name Avon, PC, Longaberger, Southern Living at Home are the ones that are listed. It's on page 25.

Related to July Edition of Women's World Magazine: Featuring The Pampered Chef

1. What is Women's World Magazine?

Women's World Magazine is a weekly publication that covers a variety of topics including health, beauty, fashion, relationships, and cooking. It is known for its positive and uplifting content aimed at women of all ages.

2. How often is Women's World Magazine published?

Women's World Magazine is published weekly and can be found on newsstands every Monday.

3. Can I purchase a subscription to Women's World Magazine?

Yes, you can purchase a subscription to Women's World Magazine either online or through our customer service department. Subscriptions are available for 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years.

4. What types of content can I expect to find in Women's World Magazine?

Women's World Magazine features a variety of content including real-life stories, celebrity news, health and wellness tips, recipes and cooking ideas, and fashion and beauty advice. Each issue also includes puzzles and games for readers to enjoy.

5. Can I submit my own story or recipe to Women's World Magazine?

Absolutely! Women's World Magazine welcomes submissions from readers. You can submit your story or recipe through our website or by mail. Please note that not all submissions will be published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tanya Becker