• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting World of Pampered Chef: Leading Kitchen Gadgets Company

In summary, the Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-end cooking and entertaining tools, and I use my in-home cooking demos to show people how the right tools can make mealtime a breeze.
pamperedpnina
I'm great at talking to ppl. about the products and trying to get them to book shows/fundraisers etc. BUT when I speak to someone who has never heard of the Pampered Chef before I always am at a loss for words. I called someone about a fundraiser and she'd never heard of the PC before I told her it is a company that sold kitchen gadgets but that really did NOT peak her interest and its happened before. I need help coming up with a good explanation that will excite ppl!!!

I say, "We feature cookware, forged cutlery, entertainment ware, and of course, our awesome stoneware." I watch for reactions or if I am on the phone, I try to "talk up" whatever the current month special is. For November, I describe the stoneware, the DCB and that it is the "new crockpot for your microwave" and all the yummy things that can be made in it. As my director has told us, we don't sell "gadgets" we sell quality kitchen tools! She may have equivalated us with something that can be bought at Walmart or Kmart and didn't see how that could help her! Do you have a website yet? Refer her there is you do or if you don't, give her your recruiter's website to look at the catalog online!

Find an aspect of the business that you're excited about and will intrigue people. "Kitchen gadgets" won't do it, because people can buy those anywhere.

• I do in-home cooking demos to show people how the right tools can make mealtime a breeze, saving them time and effort.
  • The Pampered Chef is a direct-seller of high-end cooking and entertaining tools that can save you time and money in the kitchen.
  • I do home parties at which your friends and family get to learn tips, play with high-end tools, shop and then eat!

THANK YOU for this thread. I always seem to get caught off guard if someone has never heard of the company. Thanks for the right words to say!!

I say were are kind of like the food network, we come in to your home with our products and do a live cooking demonstration were you and your friends will get to eat the recipe that we make, learn easy and fast recipes and use our great kitchen products that they will be able to purchase that night.

as a host you can earn up to and over $200.00 in free products, upto 4 1/2 piriced items and up to 30% off the entire catalog. Does that sound like something you would be interested in. It looks like a lot to say but it is not try it when you say it say it slow and clear that way you dont have to repeat your self..

chefann said:
The Pampered Chef is a direct-seller of high-end cooking and entertaining tools that can save you time and money in the kitchen.

So I used this when I called a local private school just now and the lady was like "oh Pampered Chef! I thought you said something different over the phone but understood what you were talking about based on your description!" so I'd say thats a winner :love: thanks!!!!
Now I just have to get it to roll off my tong better! I also like what kyle wrote about the food network!

chefann said:
Find an aspect of the business that you're excited about and will intrigue people. "Kitchen gadgets" won't do it, because people can buy those anywhere.

• I do in-home cooking demos to show people how the right tools can make mealtime a breeze, saving them time and effort.
  • The Pampered Chef is a direct-seller of high-end cooking and entertaining tools that can save you time and money in the kitchen.
  • I do home parties at which your friends and family get to learn tips, play with high-end tools, shop and then eat!

This is a GREAT thread!
Thanks for the response Ann, FABULOUS, AS USUAL! :D

great thread I've been stumped too on what to say, these are great!

I tell people that we sell Kitchen Products...everything from the tools to prepare the food to the pots and pans to cook it in.

LOVE the "food network" line!

What is the Pampered Chef?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants.

What type of products does the Pampered Chef offer?

The Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, pantry items, and more. They also offer a variety of cookbooks and recipe ideas to help customers make the most of their products.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through their website, through a consultant's personal website, or by hosting a cooking show with a consultant. You can also attend a local Pampered Chef party or event to see and purchase products in person.

Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers many benefits. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, and you and your guests can learn new cooking techniques and recipes from a consultant. It's also a fun and social event to enjoy with friends and family.

Do I have to become a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to become a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant for more information on how to join the Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nikki Wortman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Teresa Johnson