• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Disney the Safest Place for Kids? Free Safety Tattoos and More!

Disney is a pretty safe place cause it is typically filled with concerned parents like you so don't get too worried just try to reinforce that they should be abele to see you and you should be able to see them at all times.It's not the kids who get lost, it's the parents!
chefkathy
I am getting these free safety tattoos

http://www.protectionone.com/kids/index-new.aspx

I also plan on putting my biz card in DS's pocket.

Any other safety ideas?

Great idea Deb!A few years ago I volunteered at a Kid Safety program we did locally. One of their suggestions was to NEVER have your kid have anything on them with their name on it (monogrammed backpacks, tote bags, etc) because if a child hears an adult say their name, they think they should *know* them, even if they don't and kids tend to trust people who know their name.

These are old tips but I am going to try to dress the kids in the same color each day, take a picture of them on my cell phone in them morning and also remember the shoes they have on.

cincychef said:
These are old tips but I am going to try to dress the kids in the same color each day, take a picture of them on my cell phone in them morning and also remember the shoes they have on.

I do what Chantelle does. I also put my biz card in their SHOE. When someone snatches a kid, the first thing they do is change the kids' clothes...not likely that they'll know the kids's shoes size.

Do kids get taken often at Disneyworld?

Sandra, for me the worry is not that he'll get taken, but that he'll get lost.

No kids do not get taken often at Disney. I would say that you should make sure you tell your kids what to do if they get seperated. Make an effort to point out what the cast members look like. The costumes are different in each area but all the name tags are the same and in the same location on the clothes. Then ask them to stay in the area with the cast member for a little bit to wait on you. Also know where the different areas of each park are that they would take your child to if you have been missing too long. For instance I believe there is an area in Magic Kingdom near the Pooh Character lunch and dinner place that is the baby-changing, nursing mother and first aid station--and a place where they take the children who seem to be lost for too long. You can download each map off of the Disney Website.
Disney is a pretty safe place cause it is typically filled with concerned parents like you so don't get too worried just try to reinforce that they should be abele to see you and you should be able to see them at all times.

It's not the kids who get lost, it's the parents! ;)

Chef Kearns said:
Do kids get taken often at Disneyworld?

No!
Sorry to freak you out. I am just totally neurotic. Security is PHENOMENAL at WDW - it's incredibly safe.

My kids also know on PC trips to seek out someone in PC logowear or wearing a PC trip ID badge if they get lost.

DebbieJ said:
I am getting these free safety tattoos

http://www.protectionone.com/kids/index-new.aspx

I also plan on putting my biz card in DS's pocket.

Any other safety ideas?

Deb, I am not going but have a downline who is and she was thrilled with this link...thank you! And I also sent her other suggestions that everyone else has given...thank you all too!

dannyzmom said:
No!
Sorry to freak you out. I am just totally neurotic. Security is PHENOMENAL at WDW - it's incredibly safe.

I wasn't freaked out. I just had always heard that a Disney park is the safest park a family could visit. I've heard that if you get separated from your child they have a thorough awesome procedure that ensures reunion. Shoot! Take my kids!! Just kidding. :p

What are the age requirements for kids to enter Disney parks?

The minimum age requirement to enter the Disney parks is 3 years old. Children under 3 years old can enter for free.

Do kids need to wear masks at Disney parks?

Yes, all guests ages 2 and up are required to wear masks at Disney parks, including children. Exceptions can be made for those with certain health conditions.

Are strollers allowed at Disney parks?

Yes, strollers are allowed at Disney parks. However, they must be no larger than 31 inches wide and 52 inches long.

What safety measures are in place to protect kids at Disney parks?

Disney has implemented several safety measures to protect kids at their parks, including mandatory masks, increased sanitation, and social distancing guidelines. They also have a comprehensive emergency response plan in place.

Are there any height restrictions for rides at Disney parks?

Yes, there are height restrictions for some rides at Disney parks. These restrictions are in place for the safety of all riders and are clearly marked at each ride entrance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies