• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Calif Club Pizza Best Served Hot or Cold?

In summary, the author suggests baking the crust with cheese and chicken, then topping it with onion, avocado, and tomato. They suggest premaking the crust/cheese/chicken and serving it warm. They also suggest using the avocado peeler.
kam
Staff member
Is this meant to seve warm or cold?

It says to bake the crust with the cheese and chicken and remove to Colling Rack.

Then the recipes goes on about putting the rest of the toppings on. Should the rest of toppings be put on the pizza while it is warm? Or should we wait until it is cooled? (not sure how an avocado would do warm??)

I made it and served it warm - there is a video on CC. I put the crust, chicken and cheese to bake, then prepped all the rest, let it cool about 10 minutes and then topped it with the onion, avocado, tomato combo (with the lemon)

PamperedDor said:
I made it and served it warm - there is a video on CC. I put the crust, chicken and cheese to bake, then prepped all the rest, let it cool about 10 minutes and then topped it with the onion, avocado, tomato combo (with the lemon)

Ah, thanks! Forgot to look if there was a video for this one.

I'm still fairly new to PC, just two months now, but I tried this recipe at my baby shower last month, it was great.

Made a couple changes to it too. Instead of using cubed/shredded chicken, we cooked it up, let it cool just a bit and then used the food chopper. This helped to cover more area and gave you more chicken in each bite.

Plus we added olives to it for a little extra something.

We had this tonight at our cluster meeting. It was VERY good!

We just made it at our cluster mtg the other night and it was delicious!

It is definitely better warm than cold. I don't think I would premake the crust/cheese/chicken too far ahad of time.

We also used the avocado peeler for the first time and it really worked very nicely on the avocado!

I will be putting this on my recipe list.

I agree with serving it warm, not cold. I made it for some friends and they loved it!

I ate it hot for dinner last night, and cold this morning for breakfast. It was great both ways! (And yes, I know I eat weird things for breakfast!)

Related to Is Calif Club Pizza Best Served Hot or Cold?

1. What ingredients are included in the Calif Club Pizza?

The Calif Club Pizza from Pampered Chef includes a pre-made pizza crust, sliced turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, and a blend of shredded cheeses.

2. Is the Calif Club Pizza suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Calif Club Pizza contains turkey and bacon, making it unsuitable for vegetarians.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Calif Club Pizza?

The Calif Club Pizza takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook in the oven.

4. Can I customize the toppings on the Calif Club Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on the Calif Club Pizza to your liking. You can add or remove any ingredients as desired.

5. Is the Calif Club Pizza available for purchase in stores?

No, the Calif Club Pizza is a Pampered Chef exclusive recipe and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedlinda