• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is America's Got Talent Crossing the Line?

In summary, America's Got Talent is a show that is full of disturbing acts. Some of the acts are very unsafe and not family friendly. The biggest issue is that people are not recognizing that this show is meant for a family audience.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone watching America's Got Talent?

There are some seriously disturbing acts tonight...

I always watch it after my kids go to bed. I feel so bad for the people who go on thinking they are the best but instead they are the worst.

I was quite disturbed by the pole dancing, lady crushing objects with her chest and the male burlesque act.

janetupnorth said:
I was quite disturbed by the pole dancing, lady crushing objects with her chest and the male burlesque act.

My DH was saying last night that she was asked to leave Busch Stadium here in MO and was told to never come back....apparently her chest would cause more hooting and hollering for her then the Cardinals game.

It also seems that this year, everyone has a sob story & they are showing them all! I'm really starting to get headaches from crying....:cry:. So do you think the 7 year old boy & the 4 year old girl are gonna be the final two?? :rolleyes: ;)

janetupnorth said:

I was actually doing a DQ run during that part and when I got home my DH said I didnt miss anything so I didnt rewind it. This is just my opinion but I wish they would not put strippes though. I really dont think it is a talent.
My DH thinks they shouldnt let animals on the show but I told him the dogs do have talent but the owner also has talent to be able to teach the animals some tricks. So I think they should be allowed. DH said I had a point:p

janetupnorth said:
Anyone watching America's Got Talent?

There are some seriously disturbing acts tonight...

I started watching it until a woman with breasts so unnaturally large that David Hasselhoff said if she could have been on Bay Watch they'd have been on for another 11 seasons... anyway she used one of her mammoth bazooms to CRUSH like 9 empty soda cans!

Um.... OW!!!

I'd rather watch the talent on the Food Network! Not witness scary boobies crushing soda cans...that was just W-R-O-N-G!!

Kitchen Diva said:
I started watching it until a woman with breasts so unnaturally large that David Hasselhoff said if she could have been on Bay Watch they'd have been on for another 11 seasons... anyway she used one of her mammoth bazooms to CRUSH like 9 empty soda cans!

Um.... OW!!!

I'd rather watch the talent on the Food Network! Not witness scary boobies crushing soda cans...that was just W-R-O-N-G!!

Not to mention that they just didn't sit right... :rolleyes:

Besides, it's not talent to crush 9 empty cans with those, the weight along could kill me, what's 9 EMPTY cans? That's not talent, that's just physics...

I think the biggest thing is people are not realizing that this is "supposed" to be family television. Pole dancing, burlesque, and can-crushing boobs are NOT family friendly!!

1. What is "America's Lacking Talent..."?

"America's Lacking Talent..." is a popular cooking show where contestants showcase their culinary skills and compete for a chance to win a grand prize.

2. How can I watch "America's Lacking Talent..."?

You can watch "America's Lacking Talent..." on the Food Network channel or on their website with a cable provider login.

3. Who are the judges on "America's Lacking Talent..."?

The current judges on "America's Lacking Talent..." are renowned chefs and food critics who have their own successful restaurants and cookbooks.

4. Can I audition for "America's Lacking Talent..."?

Yes, you can audition for "America's Lacking Talent..." by submitting an application and a video showcasing your cooking skills.

5. What can I expect to see on "America's Lacking Talent..."?

On "America's Lacking Talent...", you can expect to see a variety of cooking challenges, creative dishes, and intense competition among the contestants to impress the judges and win the grand prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JessicaMosley
  • General Chat
Replies