• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

America's Lacking Talent Again...

In summary, the conversation revolves around a TV show where a Britney Spears impersonator performs, but the highlight is a woman who can shoot sparks from her buttocks. The conversation also touches on the idea of what is considered talent and the topic of a male opera singer dressed as a female. Despite some interesting acts, the conversation ultimately focuses on the surprising talent of a large opera singer and the strangeness of a male opera singer singing both male and female parts.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone watching?!?!It was kind of sad...there was just a Britney personator on there...pretty bad when you see a guy that could pick up guys faster than you! :yuck:

Last edited:
The only reason I'm watching is because a girl I worked with is on there.

She's not the Britney impersonator.

She's the girl who makes sparks shoot out her buttocks. Tonight she had purple hair.

Needless to say, she didn't last long in corporate America. Not really the dress up and conform type.

She's pretty good at what she does, though.

janetupnorth said:
Anyone watching?!?!

It was kind of sad...there was just a Brittany personator on there...pretty bad when you see a guy that could pick up guys faster than you! :yuck:

Haha, as a Brittany, I have to point out that Britney spears is spelled with an "ney". She is not someone I want to have the same name as. :rolleyes::yuck:

Corrected...There are some good acts, but those are just well, um, interesting...Entertaining doesn't always mean talented...

Jean DeVries said:
The only reason I'm watching is because a girl I worked with is on there.

She's not the Britney impersonator.

She's the girl who makes sparks shoot out her buttocks. Tonight she had purple hair.

Needless to say, she didn't last long in corporate America. Not really the dress up and conform type.

She's pretty good at what she does, though.
Okay, I hope her actual performance is better than the little bits they showed while I was watching. I don't mean to offend but from what I did see I thought that performance was raunchy and strange. I also don't like watching men dress as women and sing as women. I'm a little too conservative for that kind of different. We haven't been watching the whole thing because the Japanese game show is on and my son wanted to watch it. I guess anything can be considered a talent, but not much of that stuff is worth $1 million, IMO.

We just turned on the TV to see if we could catch some election results.....the guy that just sang - big guy singing opera - was excellent. The person before him who also sang opera was freakish....singing both the male & female parts...a male dressed as a female.

My girls wanted to watch the Japanese game show too; pretty funny & strange itself!

ChefBeckyD said:
We just turned on the TV to see if we could catch some election results.....the guy that just sang - big guy singing opera - was excellent. The person before him who also sang opera was freakish....singing both the male & female parts...a male dressed as a female.
He wasn't just dressed as a female. He had the chest to go along with the female voice. It is a little strange to sing the male and female part of an opera song. Don't they usually sing to each other, the male and female? I could be wrong.

Related to America's Lacking Talent Again...

1. What is "America's Lacking Talent Again..."?

"America's Lacking Talent Again..." is a popular cooking show where amateur chefs showcase their skills and compete for a chance to win a grand prize.

2. How can I watch "America's Lacking Talent Again..."?

You can watch "America's Lacking Talent Again..." on the Food Network channel or on their website with a cable provider login.

3. Who are the judges on "America's Lacking Talent Again..."?

The judges on "America's Lacking Talent Again..." are renowned chefs and food critics who provide feedback and critique to the contestants.

4. Can I audition for "America's Lacking Talent Again..."?

Yes, you can audition for "America's Lacking Talent Again..." by submitting an application on the Food Network website or attending an open casting call.

5. What kind of challenges do the contestants face on "America's Lacking Talent Again..."?

The contestants on "America's Lacking Talent Again..." face a variety of challenges, including cooking with limited ingredients, recreating popular dishes, and creating their own signature recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies