• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Pampered Chef Website Worth It for a First-Time Show Host?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party as a new customer has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive discounts, and trying out new recipes and kitchen tools. Booking a party is easy and can be done through a consultant or the website. At the party, guests can expect to see and try out products, learn new techniques and recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase items at exclusive discounts. There is no minimum sales requirement, but the more products purchased, the more rewards the host can earn. If a customer is not satisfied with their products, they can contact their consultant or customer service for a solution.
leannvv
I am new and with my 1st show approaching am considering getting a PC website. How many of you have them and would you recommend it?

I enjoy having mine. I send out my invitations, & I put labels on them saying if they can't come to the show they can order online & put my website. I usually get a couple orders per show by doing that. It helps hosts with collecting outside orders.

It really helps. Especially on the shows that the host has family out of state that wants to order. They can go on there and enter the hosts name and order from it. It shoots you a email to where you have the order for her show. It's a lot of help. I really love mine. It is worth the price.

Get it! Its been very good for me. I had shows where the entire thing was done on my website. Much easier and cheaper than catalog shows.

$6 per monthWhen you break it down, it only cost $6 a month to have the web site. I know I get much more than $6 in sales each month from mine so it's completely worth it!

Thanks, ladies! I was pretty much sold on it because I have several friends out of state who I know would use it periodically and also who have volunteered to have an online show. Now I just have to figure out how to sign up for it and how to set up the show! :)
Thanks for the input!

Related to Is a Pampered Chef Website Worth It for a First-Time Show Host?

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party as a new customer?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get introduced to our products and learn more about how they can make your cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive discounts, and have the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party for my first show?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and help you plan for a successful and fun party.

3. What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef party?

At your first Pampered Chef party, you can expect to see and try out a variety of our products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase items at exclusive discounts. You will also have the chance to earn free and discounted products by hosting the party.

4. Is there a minimum amount of sales required for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum sales requirement for a Pampered Chef party. However, the more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the more rewards you can earn as a host. Your consultant will work with you to set achievable goals and help you earn the most rewards possible.

5. What if I am not satisfied with my Pampered Chef products?

We are committed to providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef products, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janae72