• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Dolphin Tour in Savannah, GA Worth It?

In summary, Dolphin Tours - Savannah, GA offers a variety of dolphin tours including sightseeing cruises, eco-tours, and private charters. The duration of the tour varies depending on the type, with sightseeing cruises lasting 1-2 hours, eco-tours lasting up to 4 hours, and private charters being customizable. The best time to see dolphins in Savannah is in the morning or late afternoon, but they can be spotted at any time of day. The tours can accommodate up to 25 passengers for sightseeing cruises and eco-tours, and up to 6 passengers for private charters. Interaction with the dolphins is not allowed for the safety of both guests and dolphins, and the tours follow guidelines set
jrstephens
Anyone ever been on one? Are they good? Can you tell me if they are worth it. I am looking at other things to do in Savannah beside eat and tour homes.

I haven't been on that. But we took the ghosts and gravestones tour. it was 25.00 a person and really informative rather than scary. I wanted scary. :( lol HTH

I have been on a ghost tour in Savannah and I highly recommend it! It was a unique and fun experience that gave me a different perspective on the city's history and culture. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining, and I learned a lot about the city's haunted past. I would say it is definitely worth it if you are looking for something different to do in Savannah. Plus, it's a great way to explore the city at night and see some of the more eerie and mysterious parts of it. So if you're interested in ghosts and history, I would say go for it!

1. What types of dolphin tours do you offer in Savannah, GA?

At Dolphin Tours - Savannah, GA, we offer a variety of tours including sightseeing cruises, eco-tours, and private charters. Each tour gives you the opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat and learn about the local marine life.

2. How long is the duration of the dolphin tour?

The duration of our dolphin tours varies depending on the type of tour you choose. Our sightseeing cruises typically last 1-2 hours, while our eco-tours can last up to 4 hours. Private charters can also be customized to fit your desired length of time.

3. What is the best time of day to see dolphins in Savannah, GA?

Dolphins are most active in the morning and late afternoon, so we recommend booking a tour during these times for the best chance of spotting them. However, dolphins can be seen at any time of day, so don't worry if your schedule doesn't allow for a morning or afternoon tour.

4. How many people can go on a dolphin tour?

Our sightseeing cruises and eco-tours can accommodate up to 25 passengers, while our private charters can accommodate up to 6 passengers. We also offer group discounts for parties of 10 or more. Please contact us for more information on group bookings.

5. Is it safe to interact with dolphins during the tour?

Our dolphin tours are designed to observe dolphins in their natural habitat and do not involve any direct interaction with them. We prioritize the safety and well-being of both our guests and the dolphins, and follow all guidelines set by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). We ask that all guests respect the dolphins and their environment during the tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies