• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Hospitality Group in Savannah: Any Tips?

In summary, to find a hospitality group in Savannah, you can network with local businesses and organizations, reach out to contacts and friends, and check online for events or groups focused on hospitality. When getting started in a new area, it's important to network, attend events, and promote yourself and your business. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend specific groups, but suggest contacting local chambers of commerce and community centers. To promote your business in a new area, consider offering demonstrations or samples, distributing flyers and business cards, and utilizing social media. Other suggestions for finding a hospitality group in Savannah include attending trade shows or events, and joining online communities or forums.
shefly121
Hello All! Today is my first day on Chef Success as a member. I just moved from Columbus, Ohio to Pooler, Georgia (that is NW of Savannah...right by the Savannah/Hilton Head airport). Anyways...I am looking for a hospitality group to get into down here. Boy, as it wasn't hard enough starting a year ago in Ohio with most of my family to help me, now I'm down here with not a whole lot to go on. Trying to make the most of it and start off with a bang though. If anyone knows of a group in/around the Savannah area I can attach to, that would be most helpful. Any tips for getting started in a new area? I am going to post flyers/catalogs around at the apartments in town and beauty shops, etc... Any additional ideas would be great! Thank you!

Good luck with moving your business! I'm sure there are files here to help you; I think the things you mentioned are a great start, and if you can find a booth to do that will help too.
pamperedlinda might be close to you....I know she's in Georgia anyway!
And welcome to this site~~it's great!

I would definitly look for a booth I moved my business and that is what I did other people hae suggested wearing PC clothing everywhere you go and talk about it to eeryone good luck with everything

Welcome!! I think you are started in the right direction by dropping off fliers. I aslo agree with the booths. Wearing PC clothing is also a godd idea.

Make sure to keep up with your past customers, too! They can still do catalog/online shows AND you can travel back to see family and do a mega show while you're there and write off some travel expenses! Good luck!

Definitely don't forget your old customers. They will help your income as you are establishing yourself in your new home. Also, were any of your previous customers interested in being consultants. This would be great for them to have an established book of previous hosts and guests to start their business--and you'd have a recruit.

1. How do I find a hospitality group in Savannah?

One of the best ways to find a hospitality group in Savannah is to network with local businesses and organizations. You can also reach out to your contacts and friends in the area to see if they know of any groups. Additionally, you can check online for local events or groups that focus on hospitality and reach out to them for more information.

2. Any tips for getting started in a new area?

Networking and building relationships is key when starting in a new area. Attend local events, reach out to local businesses, and join online groups to connect with others in the community. It's also important to be proactive in promoting yourself and your business, whether it's through flyers, social media, or other marketing efforts.

3. Can you recommend a specific hospitality group in the Savannah area?

Unfortunately, we cannot recommend specific groups as we are not familiar with all of them in the Savannah area. However, we suggest reaching out to local chambers of commerce, community centers, and other organizations to inquire about available hospitality groups.

4. How can I promote my business in a new area?

One effective way to promote your business in a new area is to reach out to local businesses and offer to do a demonstration or provide samples of your products. You can also distribute flyers and business cards in high-traffic areas and utilize social media to reach a wider audience.

5. Any other ideas for finding a hospitality group in Savannah?

In addition to the suggestions mentioned above, you can also try searching for local trade shows or events related to hospitality in the Savannah area. These can be great opportunities to network and connect with potential hospitality groups. You can also consider joining online communities or forums for professionals in the hospitality industry to connect with others in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pchefmom619