• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite for Host's House Show: Ideas?

In summary, some unique themes for a Pampered Chef house show could include a "Girls' Night In" with wine pairings, a "Brunch and Bubbly" event, or a "Summer BBQ" with grilling and outdoor entertaining products. To make the house show more interactive, guests can participate in a hands-on cooking demonstration, play kitchen-related games, or engage in a DIY activity. Incentives such as free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials can encourage guests to book their own house shows. To market and promote the house show, consultants can utilize social media, personalized invitations, and word-of-mouth. The house show can also be personalized to fit the host's preferences, including the menu, products, and
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Hey all, before I go and try to make my own I was wondering if anyone had an invite that they have used for when a show is at a host's new house... Even if you don't have one, any ideas on how to combine everything would be awesome... my brain is fried today! TIA!

So, here's what I came up with... feel free to use it for your own invites!

Attachments

• New Home Invite.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 365
Thanks for sharing! I may be able to use this because I have a show in DEC. and the host just moved into her new home!

that is a reallly cute idea thanks for sharing!!

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of trying to come up with a clever and eye-catching invite for a show at a host's new house. While I don't have a specific invite to share, I do have a few ideas that may help. First, you could play up the "new house" aspect by using phrases like "housewarming party" or "welcome to your new home." You could also incorporate a kitchen or cooking theme, since you are a pampered chef consultant. For example, you could say something like "Join us for a sizzling good time at our host's new kitchen!" Another idea is to use a play on words, like "New House, New Kitchen, New Recipes!" Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be a hit. Good luck and happy cooking! TIA!

Related to Invite for Host's House Show: Ideas?

1. What are some unique themes for a Pampered Chef house show?

Some unique themes for a Pampered Chef house show could include a "Girls' Night In" with wine pairings, a "Brunch and Bubbly" event, or a "Summer BBQ" with grilling and outdoor entertaining products.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef house show more interactive?

There are many ways to make your house show more interactive. You can have guests participate in a hands-on cooking demonstration, play kitchen-related games, or incorporate a DIY element like making homemade spice blends or decorating kitchen towels.

3. What types of incentives can I offer to encourage guests to book their own house shows?

Some popular incentives for guests to book their own house shows include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. You can also offer a raffle for a larger prize, such as a Pampered Chef gift basket.

4. How can I market and promote my Pampered Chef house show?

Some effective ways to market and promote your house show include creating a Facebook event, sending out personalized invitations, and utilizing word-of-mouth through friends and family. You can also offer a referral discount for guests who bring a friend.

5. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef house show to fit the host's preferences?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work with the host to personalize the house show to their preferences. This can include customizing the menu, incorporating specific products or themes, and adjusting the date and time to best fit their schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn