• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale?

In summary, the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale includes a branded tote bag, notepad and pen, water bottle, keychain, and exclusive Pampered Chef products. The cost varies depending on location and shipping fees, and customization is not available. The bag is still available while supplies last and cannot be returned or exchanged, but issues with products can be addressed with a consultant.
jwpamp
I am not sure if I want to keep it or let it go....but for the right price....if you are interested, let me know:
[email protected]

Hey Janet!

Did you mean for that to rhyme? If not....man you're good!

You're a riot....I miss you!

I just PM'd you

Ruthie

Hey Janice did you make TPC or any awards or speeches at confrence... just wondering?

heat123 said:
Hey Janice did you make TPC or any awards or speeches at confrence... just wondering?
No, I missed TPC by $3000. I recruited 12 but only qualified 8, I did get to go to the Directors events (AWESOME GIFTS!!) and Career Club Lunch.....great conference!!:D

UPDATE -- Bag is SOLD!Thx for the inquiries! It has found a good home!

1. What is included in the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale?

The 2007 Conference Bag for Sale includes a variety of useful and fun items such as a branded tote bag, a notepad and pen, a water bottle, a keychain, and some exclusive Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale cost?

The cost of the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale varies depending on your location and shipping fees. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

3. Can I customize the items in the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale?

No, the items in the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale come as a set and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to add to your bag if desired.

4. Is the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale still available for purchase?

Yes, the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale is still available for purchase while supplies last. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I return the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, the 2007 Conference Bag for Sale cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. However, if there is an issue with any of the products inside the bag, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies