• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interest Boxes at Local Businesses

C
crunchyconmama
Does anyone leave what I am calling "interest boxes" at local businesses? I don't know what else to call them. I see boxes for a local fitness center at several restaurants, etc. where someone who has an interest in getting more info on the fitness center can fill out a slip and put it in the box. I did this at a few places when I was a Mary Kay consultant way back when -- the box said "enter for a free facial" and I would go and check the boxes for customer leads. I was just wondering if there are any vendors who make these boxes for PC. Does anyone know?

How did it work when you were with MK? Did you receive any actual interest or were people trying to just get something for free? How successful was it for you?

I have 2 lead boxes and I bought them from Merrill about a year ago.

Rainbow vaccuum sales still use them. You get a lot of kids filling out the cards and one person filling out 10 and so on.

Related to Interest Boxes at Local Businesses

1. What are "interest boxes" and where can they be found?

"Interest boxes" are boxes found at local businesses where individuals can fill out a slip of paper with their contact information and other details expressing interest in a particular product or service. They can often be found at restaurants, coffee shops, and other community establishments.

2. Are there any specific businesses or industries that use interest boxes?

Interest boxes can be used by a variety of businesses, but are most commonly found in industries such as fitness, beauty, and wellness. However, any business that wants to collect potential customer leads may use these boxes.

3. Do vendors make these boxes specifically for personal computers (PCs)?

While there may be vendors that specialize in creating interest boxes for PCs, most vendors offer a variety of options that can be used for both PCs and other devices. It is best to contact the vendor directly to inquire about their specific offerings.

4. Are there any other ways to collect customer leads besides using interest boxes?

Yes, there are many other methods for collecting customer leads, such as online forms, social media, events, and networking. It is important for businesses to use a variety of methods to reach potential customers.

5. Is it common for businesses to use interest boxes to gather customer leads?

Yes, it is a common practice for businesses to use interest boxes as a way to gather potential customer leads. These boxes are an easy and effective way to reach potential customers who may be interested in a specific product or service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • paigev71