• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Shows: How Many People & Do They Like Them?

In summary, most people are doing interactive shows, and they like them better. However, a smaller number of people do the dishes at their show or bring them home to wash.
minersmix
I was wondering how many people are doing the interactive shows? and do they like them better? Also, how many people do the dishes at their show or bring them home to wash?

I haven't done the interactive yet but plan to at some point.

If the sink is near my demo area, I will have the hose fill it with warm soapy water and I will put my dishes is as I finish them and then wash them quickly while the guest are eating. If the sink is not near my demo area, then I bring them home with me. I will give things that will be hard to clean once the food has dried to my host for them to wash off for me during the demo, but I rewash them when I get home to make sure they are good and clean.

My preference is interactive shows. Today, because the guests were expecting a 'demo', I made baked brie, raspberry fizz and brought a pre-baked cake (fluted pan).I wait until home to wash dishes, generally.Just might scrape off something such as a messy SA plate or stone, and briefly rinse a pitcher. Everything is placed in into my 'dirty dishes' tote. The tote is a shallow Rubbermaid-type bin with top. That goes in the car.Hope this helps,

I just started the interactive show. I was thinking of following up with all the guests and seeing what they liked better. Sort of get a personal experience from show to show depending on the guest's opinion.

Before, I did the recipe before the show so I always washed the dishes so I could talk about it during the show. I think I'll continue doing that with the interactive demo only because most of the time I get home so late the last thing I want to do is dishes. That and my car is always packed this way!

FYI there is another thred about this. ;)

After watching the video from HO, I realized that I do (and have always done) my show very much like Jillian's...so I guess, if they call that an interactive show, I do it!
As for dishes, I bring my rubbermaid tote (aka, "my dishwasher" and dump the dirties in there to wash when I get home.

Related to Interactive Shows: How Many People & Do They Like Them?

What is an interactive show?

An interactive show is a cooking demonstration and sales event where the guests actively participate in the cooking process. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and typically takes place in someone's home.

How many people can attend an interactive show?

The number of people who can attend an interactive show varies, but the average is around 8-10 guests. This allows for a more intimate and interactive experience for everyone involved.

Do the guests enjoy interactive shows?

Yes, most guests enjoy interactive shows because they get to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and have a fun and social experience with friends or family.

How long does an interactive show typically last?

An interactive show usually lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for guests to mingle, watch the cooking demonstration, and ask questions about the products.

Are there any costs involved in hosting an interactive show?

No, there are no costs involved in hosting an interactive show. The Pampered Chef consultant brings all the necessary cooking supplies and products, and there is no pressure for guests to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindy50135
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC