• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Input Needed: American Idol Show

In summary, "Input Needed: American Idol Show" is a way for viewers to provide feedback and suggestions to improve the show. This can be done through surveys on the official website or by participating in discussions on social media. The producers and creative team take all input into consideration and your feedback can shape the future of the show. Suggestions for new themes or challenges, feedback on judges and contestants, and ideas for making the show more interactive are all welcomed. While the deadline for providing input may vary, it is typically a few weeks before the end of the current season, but viewers can always share their thoughts on social media throughout the year.
sailortena
I am starting to put together my theme binder, and I had this cool idea for an American Idol show, since the show is insanely popular. It could be done with adults or even a group of teens.

I was thinking that for games there would be three judges, and the guests, or "contestants" would have to hold up a utensil and sing a jingle about the item, or make a skit or whatever, and the best gets a prize.

Or I could suggest people come dressed as their favorite music diva? The more off the top, the better?

Any other ideas on games, or what exactly types of food that could be served?

Or do you think this is just too goofy that people would want to participate in?

American IdolI think the American idol theme show is a great idea...I'm not sure if I'm that creative.....My idea would be very simple...invite friends over for the show and I cook while the show is on and everybody can eat, drink and have a good time, then look at catalogs and products after the show is over and we all can use the phone to vote!!!!!!

Vote for your favorite toolYou could do your demo and then list the top 12 tools and have everyone vote on their favorite. Whichever one gets the most votes could be 10% off that day or something.

1. What is the purpose of "Input Needed: American Idol Show"?

The purpose of "Input Needed: American Idol Show" is to gather feedback and suggestions from viewers on how to improve the show and make it more engaging for the audience.

2. How can I provide my input for "Input Needed: American Idol Show"?

You can provide your input by filling out a survey on the official American Idol website or by participating in discussions on social media using the designated hashtag.

3. Will my input actually make a difference in the show?

Yes, the producers and creative team of American Idol take all input and suggestions into consideration when making decisions about the show. Your feedback can help shape the future of the show.

4. What kind of input are you looking for from viewers?

We are looking for a variety of input, including suggestions for new themes or challenges, feedback on judges and contestants, and ideas for how to make the show more interactive for viewers.

5. Is there a deadline for providing input for "Input Needed: American Idol Show"?

The deadline for providing input may vary, but typically it is a few weeks before the end of the current season. However, you can always share your thoughts and suggestions on social media throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • cookinmelissa