• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With American Idol Show

In summary, the conversation revolves around an upcoming AI-themed show on May 2nd. The host is asking for suggestions on how to make the show fun, such as having guests vote for their favorite products or doing AI-inspired activities like guessing the remaining contestants or singing competitions. Other ideas include incorporating fun facts from AI.com or having attendees play the roles of AI judges. The conversation also includes a guest's suggestion of doing a "guess the song" game or having three attendees represent Randy, Paula, and Simon and critique products like they would on the show. Overall, the conversation is filled with creative ideas to make the AI-themed show entertaining and engaging.
cookinmelissa
I have a host on May 2nd that wants to do an AI show. She booked off a show I did for my director when she was sick. When I got to that show the host told me that I would probably have everyones attention until 8pm when AI started. I thought she was kidding, luckily I had just finished when the show started. It was my biggest party and so over $1000.

I really would like to do that again. I just don't know what do for the theme show. Any food ideas? Games? The show is going to start at 7 so I have about an hour.

Thanks in advance.

VotersMaybe have the top 10 items (either your top 10 or the company's) and have the guests vote for their favorite to see who the 'Idol' is. Or you could have each guest pick their favorite tool and they have to say what's great about them (doing your work for you) and then have everyone vote. Anyone else have other ideas?

Do some funGuess the song games....give them a bit of the lyrics and let them guess it or better yet, make them sing it.....you could sing a bit of it and ask someone to finish it.....:D THat would get some laughs, matter of fact, maybe I'll use that for tomorrow nights show.....LOL....

How about going onto AI.com and finding out some fun facts about the remaining contestants and asking questions and have some prizes for the correct answer......

Make three of the attendees Randy, Paula and Simon....you be Ryan and the products be the contestants and make them critique the item.....LOL....introduce item...."next up is Food Chopper...." type of stuff...

Or say "if I get, so and so and so and so to get up and sing who will book a show?", pick the two or three chattiest.....pick a song for them to sing.

Cut out pics of the remaining contestants.....have everyone vote themselves who is going to be voted off that week, and who ever guesses it gets a prize, but they have to book a show to contend.....then you call them when you find out who the winner or winners are, you'll end up with multiples I'm sure......

wow, I'm gonna have to print this and remember it.....LOL.....

:)Dam thats good Kelley!

Hello there! Congratulations on your successful show and thank you for considering doing an AI theme show again. It sounds like you have a great host and a fun group of guests to work with. For an AI theme show, you could incorporate some of the popular dishes featured on the show such as a homemade pizza or a signature pasta dish. You could also have some fun with the theme by creating a "judging panel" of guests to taste and rate different dishes. As for games, you could have a karaoke competition using AI songs or have a trivia game about the show. Don't forget to also showcase some of our kitchen tools that would be useful for recreating dishes at home. Have fun planning and good luck with your show!

1. How can I audition for American Idol?

To audition for American Idol, you can either attend a live audition event or submit an online audition video. The show typically holds auditions in various cities across the United States, so check their website for updates on audition dates and locations. If you choose to submit an online audition, make sure to follow the guidelines and instructions provided on the American Idol website.

2. What age do you have to be to audition for American Idol?

To be eligible to audition for American Idol, you must be at least 15 years old by the time of your audition. However, there is no maximum age limit, so anyone can audition regardless of their age. Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present at the audition.

3. How many rounds of auditions are there on American Idol?

There are typically three rounds of auditions on American Idol. The first round is the initial audition in front of the producers, followed by a second round in front of the executive producers. If you pass these two rounds, you will then have the opportunity to audition in front of the celebrity judges.

4. What should I prepare for my American Idol audition?

For your American Idol audition, you should prepare one or two songs that best showcase your vocal abilities. You should also bring a photo ID, your completed release forms (if auditioning in person), and any necessary equipment or instruments. It's also important to dress and present yourself in a professional and unique manner to stand out to the judges.

5. How can I improve my chances of making it on the show?

To improve your chances of making it on American Idol, it's important to not only have a strong vocal talent but also a unique and marketable image. Practice and perfect your singing skills, and try to stand out from the crowd by showcasing your own personal style. It's also helpful to have a strong online presence and following, as the show often looks for contestants with a strong social media presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • sailortena