• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers Place Individual Orders Online or Must They Buy Through a Show?

In summary, Customers can place individual orders online right? I tried to do it through my website and it sends me to the consultant login. Do people have to buy through a show? I didn't know our clients could buy from the outlet.
spoons4life
Customers can place individual orders online right? I tried to do it through my website and it sends me to the consultant login. Do people have to buy through a show?

My second question is how do we push outlet orders? I am lost. Do we create flyers and take orders that way? I didn't know our clients could buy from the outlet. Please fill me in!

Are you qualified? If not, no one can place individual or outlet orders through your website yet. But you CAN set up a show with your name as the host and instruct folks to order that way, but they can't include outlet items on that.To let people know about the outlet, I usually just send an email out from time to time.

I am qualified. I have only had the site for about a week now. I went through the motions of ordering an individual order by clicking "order products' which worked. I looked through some old postings and I think I have that down now.

Thanks.

I've noticed that if I've been signed into CC, my PWS recognizes the cookie, and sends me to log in when I try to complete an order. I suppose it's HO's way of ensuring we do not place orders through our own sites to boost our commissionable sales, and make our orders through the avenues set up for them.

As for the outlet, you can advertise it anyway you want to. I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits, so I get an email at the beginning of each month with pictures of all the items I can send to my clients. You can also mention it at your shows. I got an email recently from my D with an attachment for stickers to print and stick on the back of your business cards with directions for logging into a PWS to make an outlet order.

Attachments

• back of business card.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 360
Do you think you could post the sticker for how to get to the outlet, I would love to put these on my business cards. Im sure it looks alot more professional than me writting it on there by hand LoL!

When your 'guests' order online, they setup a profile with all their info. for shipping. This way, they can easily sign back in later and order more. Since the system already had your PC cookie, it took you there instead of to the profile creation screens.

I print theseon bright paper and hand one to each guest with their receipt...credit goes to Lilly Mountain, Director in Pennsylvania for designing these.

Attachments

• outletcards.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 324
Oops, I guess I shouldn't attach without looking... :blushing:

I took the one I posted (for formatting) and changed the text.

Attachments

• back of business card outlet.doc
    46 KB · Views: 604
do we get any sort of commission on outlet purchases? I've had a few people ask me that, and I honestly have no clue!

Yes, they are considered commissionable sales just like any other online order.

NooraK said:
Yes, they are considered commissionable sales just like any other online order.

Cool, thanks!

We get commission, but hosts cannot receive any credits for their parties from outlet sales.

I've been including a paragraph about the outlet in this 1/2 page thank you I have the hosts insert into the guests bags. Feel free to copy over and use anything from this note you like.

Attachments

• My TY Letter for Order.doc
    36 KB · Views: 328
NooraK said:
I've noticed that if I've been signed into CC, my PWS recognizes the cookie, and sends me to log in when I try to complete an order. I suppose it's HO's way of ensuring we do not place orders through our own sites to boost our commissionable sales, and make our orders through the avenues set up for them.

As for the outlet, you can advertise it anyway you want to. I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits, so I get an email at the beginning of each month with pictures of all the items I can send to my clients. You can also mention it at your shows. I got an email recently from my D with an attachment for stickers to print and stick on the back of your business cards with directions for logging into a PWS to make an outlet order.

Thanks - can I just print these on blank labels from my computer? Do you know what size I could use? Also, is it possible to print this on the back of business cards that I get from VistaPrint?

dannyzmom said:
I print theseon bright paper and hand one to each guest with their receipt...credit goes to Lilly Mountain, Director in Pennsylvania for designing these.

Thanks Carolyn for that wonderful idea. I may just have to staple that to all my reciepts after i print them and before I send them to my host.

Carolyn, those are great. I was trying to "thank" you, but that wasn't an option here. :(

Carolyn these are great thank you!

You can order from your website/outlet, when it directs you to your login page it should have a spot at the bottom that says sign in as a costumer. That is what i do, and if you have a past host # you can use that too, and it does count toward your commission

What is the process for purchasing individual products online?

To purchase individual products online, simply visit our website and browse through our catalog. Once you have found the product you would like to purchase, select the quantity and add it to your cart. Proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information to complete the purchase.

Do I need to create an account to make individual purchases online?

No, you do not need to create an account to make individual purchases online. However, creating an account will allow you to save your shipping and payment information for future purchases, as well as track your order history.

Is there a minimum or maximum amount of products I can purchase online?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of products you can purchase online. You are free to purchase as many or as few products as you'd like.

What payment methods are accepted for individual purchases online?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for individual purchases online. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card as a form of payment.

How long will it take for my individual purchase to arrive?

The delivery time for individual purchases may vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956