• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Individual Ordering: Tips for Setting Up Registries and Outlet Orders

In summary, Individual Ordering is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place orders directly with a consultant. To place an Individual Order, you simply contact your consultant and let them know what products you want to purchase. There is no minimum order requirement and you can earn host rewards on Individual Orders. The delivery time for Individual Orders will depend on your location and product availability, and your consultant can provide an estimated delivery time.
regina_graham
I just qualified over the weekend. I've looked on my site and individual ordering isn't there. I have a couple women wanting to set up registries and a customer that wanted to place an outlet order last week.

What am I not doing or missing here?

I takes a few days. If it isn't there tomorrow morning, call technical support.

It make take them a few days to get it set up, give the HO a ring. Are the qualifying sales showing up on consultant's connection yet?

I too qualified on Friday, I was told it could take 5-7 business days...so don't worry just yet!

Just to add it took them 3 days when I qualified.

Yes, the show sales are on my CC and I got the congrats e-mail for qualifying. I'll wait and see. Thanks for the help!

Congrat's on qualifying!

Regina- Just wanted to let you know that I qualified Friday and I have the registry and Outlet on my site as of today! So you should have yours soon! :)

Thanks everybody. I just checked and I have the registry and outlet on my site! As always I just needed a little patience!

Thanks again!

I just qualified yesterday - everything posted on consultant connection today. How soon before I get the email about setting up my PWS?

What is Individual Ordering?

Individual Ordering is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place orders directly with a consultant, rather than through a traditional party or show.

How do I place an Individual Order?

To place an Individual Order, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know what products you would like to purchase. They will guide you through the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

Is there a minimum order requirement for Individual Orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Individual Orders. You can order as much or as little as you'd like.

Can I earn host rewards on Individual Orders?

Yes, you can earn host rewards on Individual Orders. Your consultant will help you understand the different host rewards and benefits that are available to you.

How long does it take for an Individual Order to be delivered?

The delivery time for Individual Orders will vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Your consultant will be able to give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • niclowther