• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incredible News: $298 in Orders from a Single Person!

In summary, Sarah got $298 worth of orders within the last 24 hours from one person. She's excited and grateful.
sarahlegare
So I just opened my inbox & there was an email that I got $298 worth of orders within the last 24 hours........from 1 person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even exactly sure who it is, I do recognize the name from my mailing list, but that's it! I'm sooooo excited~Praise God!!!!!:D

Wow! Congratulations!

Awesome! Those are always fun surprises. Was it big dollar items or tons of stuff?

A couple stones, the trifle bowl & some little things!! I still can't believe it! YAY!! I bet she got her tax return!!!

Love those!

Congratulations! GO GOD! I LOVE those suprise orders!

And people wonder if the a PWS is worth it!

PWS is so worth it when you get those random orders! Gotta love the outlet too!

free money! yay!

You should offer her has a catalog show!!:)

She did an individual order, so I had no idea until she finished her shopping & it showed up!! I'm going to send her a thank you note with something, maybe a $10 GC or a Free Show coupon....

That is so awesome Sarah! I love the unexpected large orders!

Very cool!!! Congrats!:)

sarahlegare said:
She did an individual order, so I had no idea until she finished her shopping & it showed up!! I'm going to send her a thank you note with something, maybe a $10 GC or a Free Show coupon....

That's a GREAT idea and maybe next month she will be back to use the GC!;)

Dont we all wish we had $300 to spend on PC products? Ofcourse, I dont have enough kitchen space anymore!

The GC is a great idea. She'll be back & probably refer you out. Plus it ensures you'll have contact with her. Possibly a booking to earn FREE products!

Definitely send her a thank you and something extra. When I first got my website I got 5 orders back to back from unknowns. I sent them a thank you letter and an explanation of how a show works along with a season's best. The orders were not over $60. One of them asked their daughter to do a show and that was the show that gave me my highest show $$ to date. :)

Sarah, what fun! Thanks for posting about that.

Congrats Sarah! Yipee to free money!
Let us know what comes of your contact with her...how cool would that be if you "track" this and see a $1,000 show or a consultant come out of it!

sarahlegare said:
So I just opened my inbox & there was an email that I got $298 worth of orders within the last 24 hours........from 1 person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even exactly sure who it is, I do recognize the name from my mailing list, but that's it! I'm sooooo excited~Praise God!!!!!:D
Wholy Marcoroni Batman! Nice! Congrats!

Sarah is on fire!!!!!! You are really shining sweet pea!

Brandi2007 said:
Sarah is on fire!!!!!! You are really shining sweet pea!

Thanks Brandi!! I was on the phone with Diane when I read your post...I glanced over it, and at first I thought it read "You are really Shittin Sweet Peas"....I told Diane & we laughed a bunch!

Your flame is what caught me on fire~Thanks again!!! Can't wait to walk with you!:D :p :D

Yeah you...............I would like to get surprise like that....

Related to Incredible News: $298 in Orders from a Single Person!

What is the "Incredible News: $298 in Orders from a Single Person!" promotion?

The "Incredible News: $298 in Orders from a Single Person!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive $298 worth of products for free by hosting a qualifying party and having at least one guest make a purchase.

How can I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef customer and host a qualifying party with at least one guest making a purchase. The party must have a minimum of $650 in sales to qualify for the promotion.

What products can I choose from for my free $298?

You can choose from a wide variety of Pampered Chef products for your free $298. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. You can find a full list of eligible products on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards for hosting a qualifying party. Your consultant can provide more information on how to maximize your rewards.

How long does the promotion last?

This promotion is available for a limited time only. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information on the promotion's end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom