• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Packages Shipping Update: Ask the Community!

P
priscilla
Does anyone know when our Sell-a-thon packages will ship out? Either I cannot find it or it has not been mentioned. Anyone? Anyone??

Robin
Back from Wave 1 and PUMPED!:D

Late July. I think it's on the bottom of the flyer.

Sort of.Ann is half right. They said that the July Special would be shipped starting the 19th for those who have earned it already. The rest as the two shows are submitted.
June stuff I think, strangely is where Ann is correct. I think they said by the 29th. Same as the change over kits. Weird but...

The 19th??!! I earned mine and can't WAIT to get it!!!

Hi Robin,I completely understand your excitement and eagerness to receive your Sell-a-thon packages! I'm sure you did an amazing job during Wave 1 and I can't wait for you to receive your rewards.As for the shipping update, I don't have any specific information on when the packages will ship out. However, I do know that our team is working hard to get them out to all consultants as soon as possible. In the past, packages have typically shipped out within a few weeks after the Sell-a-thon ends.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They will have the most up-to-date information regarding shipping.Keep up the great work and I'm excited to see what you accomplish in Wave 2!

Related to Incentive Packages Shipping Update: Ask the Community!

1. When will the Sell-a-thon packages ship out?

The exact shipping date for the Sell-a-thon packages depends on several factors, such as the location of the shipping facility and the volume of packages to be shipped. Generally, the packages are shipped out within a week after the event. However, it is best to contact the event organizers or the shipping company for a more specific answer.

2. Where can I find information about the shipping update?

The shipping update for the Sell-a-thon packages may be mentioned on the event's official website or social media pages. You can also check your email for any updates or contact the event organizers for more information.

3. Has the shipping date been announced?

The shipping date for the Sell-a-thon packages may not have been announced yet. It is best to check the event's official website or social media pages for any updates or contact the event organizers for more information.

4. Can someone please confirm the shipping date for the Sell-a-thon packages?

The shipping date for the Sell-a-thon packages may vary depending on the location and volume of packages to be shipped. It is best to check the event's official website or social media pages for any updates or contact the event organizers for a more specific answer.

5. Are the Sell-a-thon packages already being shipped?

The Sell-a-thon packages may have started shipping, but the exact date may vary depending on location and volume of packages to be shipped. It is best to check the event's official website or social media pages for any updates or contact the event organizers for a more specific answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MandyK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • Jennie4PC