• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive But Working My Way Back: Need Help with Sale Listing

In summary, to update your sale listing on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and go to "My Sales" section. Click on the "Edit" button to make any changes and save them. Being inactive does not affect your ability to make sales, as long as your account is active. To make your listing more attractive, include clear photos, a detailed description, and encourage reviews. If you need help, reach out to your mentor or customer service. You can still earn commission on sales during an inactive period, but extended inactivity may affect your commission.
Chef_Erin
Hi! I have unfortunatly become inactive but am working my way back. I am scheduling a show around when the sample products go on sale. Are they on sale does anyone know (I can't see it since I am unactive). Would someone be so sweet and copy and paste the list to me? Thanks so much.
Erin

The sample products are available through September 30

Hi Erin! I'm sorry to hear that you've become inactive, but it's great that you're working your way back. The sample products are not currently on sale, but here is the list of the products that will be on sale when they become available:1. Aloe Vera Gel2. Aloe Lips with Jojoba3. Aloe Propolis Creme4. Aloe Heat Lotion5. Aloe Hand & Face Soap6. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion7. Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick8. Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo9. Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse10. Aloe Sunscreen11. Aloe Sunless Tanning Lotion12. Forever Aloe Scrub13. Forever Bright Toothgel14. Aloe Liquid Soap15. Aloe Lips with Bee Propolis16. Aloe MSM Gel17. Aloe Vera Gelly18. Aloe Lotion19. Aloe Sunscreen Spray20. Forever Hand SanitizerI hope this helps and good luck with your show!

1. How do I update my sale listing?

To update your sale listing, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Sales" section. Find the listing you want to update and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can make any necessary changes and save them.

2. Can I still make sales if I have been inactive?

Yes, of course! Being inactive for a period of time does not affect your ability to make sales. As long as you have an active account, you can continue to sell Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I make my sale listing more attractive?

There are a few simple ways to make your sale listing more appealing to potential customers. First, make sure to include clear and attractive photos of the products. You can also add a detailed description and highlight any special deals or promotions. Lastly, encourage customers to leave reviews and ratings to help build trust with new buyers.

4. What should I do if I need help with my sale listing?

If you need assistance with your sale listing, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or contact our customer service team for support. They can provide guidance and tips on how to improve your listing and increase sales.

5. Can I still earn commission on sales during my inactive period?

Yes, you can still earn commission on any sales made during your inactive period. However, it's important to note that your commission may be affected if your account becomes inactive for an extended period of time. We recommend staying active to continue earning commission on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_Erin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenniK
  • BYUSkiBum