• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In search of a letter

amya

Mar 10, 2005
I have decided to really try harder in 2006 to grow my business, so I have started a new List of 100. Anyway, while I was brainstorming names to add to my list, I realized a whole group of ladies that I have not contacted yet and that would be the wives of the men my husband works with.

Does anybody have a letter of some sort that I could send to work with my husband? I don't even know most of these ladies' names. I was thinking something like, "Hi, my name is Amy. Our husbands work together. I sell Pampered Chef. Would you like to book a show?"

Obviously that's just an example but you get the point. Any help you guys have would be great. I always get so many great ideas from these boards that I went to you all first.

amya

Mar 10, 2005
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thanks so much. With some obvious changes (name, phone number,etc.) I should be able to make that work just fine for me.

I knew I would be able to get some help from someone here.