1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings In search of a letter

1. amya

amya Member

I have decided to really try harder in 2006 to grow my business, so I have started a new List of 100. Anyway, while I was brainstorming names to add to my list, I realized a whole group of ladies that I have not contacted yet and that would be the wives of the men my husband works with.

Does anybody have a letter of some sort that I could send to work with my husband? I don't even know most of these ladies' names. I was thinking something like, "Hi, my name is Amy. Our husbands work together. I sell Pampered Chef. Would you like to book a show?"

Obviously that's just an example but you get the point. Any help you guys have would be great. I always get so many great ideas from these boards that I went to you all first.

Jan 12, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

This should work for you!!! ;)

Attached Files:

Jan 12, 2006
  3. amya

amya Member

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thanks so much. With some obvious changes (name, phone number,etc.) I should be able to make that work just fine for me.

I knew I would be able to get some help from someone here.

Jan 12, 2006
Have something to add?