• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Tired! :) I Haven't Even Had a Chance to Come Here the Last Few

In summary, to have more energy throughout the day, it's important to prioritize getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and veggies, staying hydrated, and incorporating exercise into your routine. Additionally, creating a bedtime routine, avoiding screens and caffeine close to bedtime, and practicing relaxation techniques can help improve sleep quality. To sustain energy levels, focus on consuming complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and healthy fats. While there are some supplements that may help with fatigue, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements. Lastly, managing stress levels can also play a role in boosting energy, and this can be achieved through activities such as exercise, meditation, and setting boundaries.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm tired! :) I haven't even had a chance to come here the last few days.... Not that I post much, but I read alot!

Tuesday I had a show, Thursday we had a meeting at Emily's school, Friday there was a field trip that I drove on & today was Sara's 2nd birthday. We had a great big huge party here tonight & the last guests just left. Samuel has also started crawling! YIKES!

My Tuesday show closed @ $640. I also had a catalog show that closed at a little over $400. My total for the month is $1407! Yay! I earned $25 PC cash, plus I have another possible recruit. She was the $400 catalog show. She's going to talk to her DH & let me know.

I know this was kind of a brag post, but I'm excited about my possible recruit. Plus, one of my other recruits just qualified! Her SS1 month is October & she turned in $1400 this month & plans on doing the same next month!

OK - I'm done... I was just excited & tired at the same time & I knew that ya'll would understand!

Crystal

Congrats. I think its great that we can brag here. Gives the rest of us to shoot for something.

Sounds like a great - and very busy - month!! Can't wait to see your post sharing that the catalog gal signed!!

Great month! It's also exciting to have someone on your team who is driven. Keep her motivated with lots of recognition!

1. What can I do to have more energy throughout the day?

To have more energy throughout the day, it's important to prioritize getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and veggies, staying hydrated, and incorporating exercise into your routine. Taking breaks and managing stress levels can also help boost energy.

2. How can I improve my sleep quality?

To improve sleep quality, create a bedtime routine and stick to it, avoid screens and caffeine close to bedtime, and make sure your sleeping environment is comfortable and conducive to sleep. Practicing relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or meditation, can also help promote better sleep.

3. What types of foods should I eat for sustained energy?

Foods that can help sustain energy levels include complex carbohydrates (such as whole grains and legumes), lean proteins, and healthy fats. These types of foods provide a steady source of energy without causing spikes and crashes in blood sugar levels.

4. Are there any supplements that can help with fatigue?

While there are many supplements marketed for fatigue, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements. Some commonly recommended supplements for fatigue include B vitamins, iron, and magnesium.

5. How can I manage my stress levels?

To manage stress levels, try incorporating stress-reducing activities into your daily routine, such as exercise, meditation, spending time in nature, or engaging in a hobby. Setting boundaries and prioritizing self-care can also help reduce stress levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies