• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Thinking About Getting My Own Website. How Many of You Have a

In summary, Sandy found that her website was helpful for her business, but she doesn't think it is worth the investment at this time.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm thinking about getting my own website. How many of you have a website? Do you find it helpful to your business? Just courious if the investment is worth it. and any advice you may have about getting one. I hear they are very easy to maintain just not sure if the money is worth it. (We pinch pennies to the fullest extent here, My husband is the only steady income):)

Last edited:
Well worth itI signed up for one when I became a consultant last month. I only signed up for the 6 month deal (42 dollars, I think). Orders from my first party alone paid for the subscription. That party ended up getting over $300 dollars in outside orders. I also put "Unable to attend? You may still schedule a party or book a show by visiting..." stickers on the invitation postcards...I'm sure this has helped.

My advice...go for it.

Have a great day,
Sandy

Not as pleasedHi Brooke:
I signed up for 6 months in May, and have only had 2 orders placed and those were by people I knew. I promote it big time have a flyer in every host packet with there pass word and how the website works, I host coach promoting it, and talk about it at my shows, I also put the stickers welcoming web orders on all my catalogs and it is also on my business card and nothing has happened. I think you need the computer savy host and guest and maybe I just haven't had one of those yet?? I too feel all it takes is one host to utilize it and it will pay for it self, but with 20 shows since May not one yet here. Just wanted to give you my opinion but I like having the opportunity offered to order online and now with the order 24/7 available I am hoping it will boost it's usuage. Just my personal experience, I do like the note on the invites I am going to try that and see what happens I always feel anything is worth a try. :)

1. How can a website benefit my Pampered Chef business?

A website can greatly benefit your Pampered Chef business by providing a platform for potential customers to learn more about your products and services, place orders, and connect with you. It can also increase your reach and visibility, making it easier for people to find and engage with your business.

2. Do I need any technical skills to create and maintain a website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create and maintain a website. At Pampered Chef, we provide our consultants with a user-friendly website builder that requires no coding or technical knowledge. You can easily customize your website with your branding, products, and content.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products directly through my website?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products directly through your website. Our website builder has e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to set up an online store and accept payments from customers. This can make it easier for your customers to purchase products from you and can help increase your sales.

4. Will a website cost me a lot of money?

No, creating and maintaining a website through Pampered Chef is very affordable. We offer different website packages at various price points, so you can choose the one that best fits your budget and business needs. Plus, having a website can also save you money in the long run by reducing your marketing and advertising costs.

5. Can I track my website's performance and success?

Yes, you can track your website's performance and success through various analytics tools. Our website builder comes with built-in analytics that can provide insights on website traffic, visitor behavior, and sales. This information can help you make informed decisions on how to improve your website and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • eberg83
  • General Chat
Replies