• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Sorry...im Sure This Question's Been Answered...

In summary, "I'm Sorry...I'm Sure This Question's Been Answered..." is a common phrase used in customer service to acknowledge a customer's question or concern and assure them that their question has been answered before. Customer service representatives use this phrase to show empathy and understanding towards the customer's question or concern, and to let them know that their question has been addressed before. This does not mean that the question is not important. If the question has already been answered, the customer can try searching the company's website or social media pages or reach out to the customer service team for further assistance. If the customer is still unsure about their question, they can ask the representative for clarification or more information.
Denarella
What is the deadline to put orders in to arrive by Christmas?

Thank you!

Dena

Dec 15th for regular shipping prices

Thank you so much!

Related to I'm Sorry...im Sure This Question's Been Answered...

What is "I'm Sorry...I'm Sure This Question's Been Answered..."?

"I'm Sorry...I'm Sure This Question's Been Answered..." is a common phrase used in customer service to acknowledge a customer's question or concern and assure them that their question has been answered before.

Why do customer service representatives use this phrase?

Customer service representatives use this phrase to show empathy and understanding towards the customer's question or concern. It also lets the customer know that the company is aware of their question and has likely addressed it before.

Does this mean my question is not important?

No, using this phrase does not mean that your question is not important. It is simply a way for the customer service representative to acknowledge your question and provide assurance that it has been addressed before.

How can I find the answer to my question if it has already been answered?

You can try searching the company's website or social media pages for frequently asked questions or using keywords related to your question. You can also reach out to the customer service team for further assistance.

What should I do if I am still unsure about my question after seeing this phrase?

If you are still unsure about your question, you can ask the customer service representative to clarify or provide more information. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that your question is fully answered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • CAPCnewbie