• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Quoted in Sept Consultant News!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the Sept Consultant News by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant News" tab. Being quoted in the Sept Consultant News is a great way to showcase your expertise and increase your credibility within the Pampered Chef community. The newsletter is published once a month and can be shared with customers online or through printed copies. To get featured in the newsletter, you can submit your success stories, tips, and recipes to the Pampered Chef home office or reach out to your upline or regional director for assistance.
Kitchen2u
Pretty cool...it's in the Save the Date...Leaders section : Build Your Business with Director Training...New Director Training segment ~

Congratulations!!:balloon: :balloon:

That's pretty cool!

How cool is that?! Congrats!

Congrats, can not wait to see it. I should be in there for $15,000 in sales.

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting.

Congrats to you, Stacie. I should be in for my $15,000 in sales next month!!

Awesome Dawn!!!

Congrats Ginny! That is too cool! :balloon:

StacieB said:
Congrats, can not wait to see it. I should be in there for $15,000 in sales.

Me too!! Yeah for all of us! :D

Way to Go Ginny! Putting notes in the frig! That's too funny:D .

Of course as many times I open that thing! My kids would probably say something about it!

Ann R.

Way to go Ginny!

And, way to go everyone who is reaching $15,000!!!

Here's to all of our accomplishments....big and small!!! YIPEE!!! :D

Isn't that awesome. I love that we can share we have done something and know someone who is in the newsletter. It kind of makes it more fun to read. Although I do read it from cover to cover several times during the month. (Kind of nerdy, huh?)

chef kimmo said:
Although I do read it from cover to cover several times during the month. (Kind of nerdy, huh?)

Nope! Not at all!!!! :D

WOW, very cool!! Congrats!

aried said:
Way to Go Ginny! Putting notes in the frig! That's too funny:D .

Of course as many times I open that thing! My kids would probably say something about it!

Ann R.

Have to Ann! I open that thing...everyday! Even with my goals on the outside...I really SEE/READ them when they're posted IN the fridge!

How AWESOME GINNY!! Way to GO!!!!:thumbup:

Awesome! I'll have to check it out!

Related to I'm Quoted in Sept Consultant News!

1. How can I access the Sept Consultant News?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the Sept Consultant News by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Consultant News" tab to view the latest edition.

2. What is the benefit of being quoted in the Sept Consultant News?

Being quoted in the Sept Consultant News is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also help to increase your credibility and visibility within the Pampered Chef community.

3. How often is the Sept Consultant News published?

The Sept Consultant News is published once a month, typically around the beginning of each month. Make sure to check back regularly for the latest editions and updates.

4. Can I share the Sept Consultant News with my customers?

Yes, you can share the Sept Consultant News with your customers! It's a great way to keep them updated on new products, recipes, and promotions from Pampered Chef. You can either share the online version or print out copies to distribute.

5. How can I get featured in the Sept Consultant News?

To get featured in the Sept Consultant News, you can submit your success stories, tips, and recipes to the Pampered Chef home office. They are always looking for new and inspiring content from consultants to feature in the newsletter. You can also reach out to your upline or regional director for assistance in getting featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg