• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Looking for New Opportunities - Please Help!

In summary, there are several ways to communicate the loss of a job while seeking help with bookings for a new full-time Pampered Chef career. One option is to mention the job loss in a positive light, such as being motivated to take the business to the next level after attending a conference. Another approach could be to offer a special deal or incentive for booking a show with you as a way to thank them for their support. It's important to be tasteful and professional in your communication, and not come across as desperate or devaluing yourself. Good luck with your new venture!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What is a tasteful way to say in an email or on the phone "I've lost my job and need help!!" Anyone have something they used before. I know with close friends and family I can just basically say that but I wanted to start calling all my past hosts and send out an email to all my contacts looking for bookings to make this my new full time job.

Perhaps just say that you have decided to step up your business or make it your full time job without going into the personal details. Or, preface that by saying something like ......"Due to some changes in my employment...."
"We just had a national conference that left me feeling motivated to take my business to the next level."
"I've challenged myself to see if I can match the salary I was earning with money earned from The Pampered Chef."You shouldn't feel like you HAVE to share the job loss aspect with everyone, and while the job loss stings (I lost my job in June 2009, so I have been in that place) you definitely want to be tasteful about how you word it. You don't want to degrade or devalue yourself (for lack of better words) by seeming like you are desperate for their shows or orders. Good luck! I am confident that TPC can give you the "more you're looking for" ;)

How about: "I have good news and better news. The good news is that I've been laid off. But the better news is that I'm now doing Pampered Chef full time and I am SO excited!!!!

I wanted to offer you one of my first 6 working for myself cooking shows. As one of my first 6 hosts, you'll be eligible for freebies from me for a year from your show date. Also, at the end of this year, I'll put your name in a special drawing."

Or something like that.

I just did this in June, and here's what my email said:As one of my past hosts, you already how much I love my Pampered Chef business. I wanted to let you know that I’ve decided to take a big leap of faith and quit my full-time career to focus on my passion! And so, my goal for the summer is to pack my calendar with as many shows as I can! I’m reaching out to my favourite people – my hosts, since you helped me get to this point. I almost feel like a new consultant starting all over again – nervous and excited!Below are some dates that I am available over the summer – but of course, if none of these work for you, let me know and we will work out a date that does! As an extra thank you for helping me “re-start” I will give you your choice of a free Large Bar Pan or Large Round Stone at your party!
Then I listed my dates and said I'd be calling to follow up. I booked a couple of shows this way...I really need to get on the phone for August so I'll continue to follow up on those I haven't been able to reach yet. You could just take out the part that you quit and say something like "As I was recently laid off from my full time job, I thought now would be as good a time as any to focus on my Pampered Chef career" or something...so they know you need a bit of help, but it doesn't sound desperate.

Dear [Name],I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you as a valued past host and a member of my network. I have recently experienced a change in my employment situation and have decided to pursue my passion for cooking and become a full-time Pampered Chef consultant.I am reaching out to my close friends and family for support, and I wanted to extend the same request to you. As someone who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past, you know the value and quality of our products. I am hoping to schedule more parties and build my business, and I would be truly grateful if you could help me by hosting a party or referring me to your friends and family who may be interested.I understand that this may not be feasible for everyone, and I completely respect that. However, any support or assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I am excited about this new chapter in my life and would love to have you be a part of it.Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your continued support. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.Warmly,

1. What kind of opportunities are available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we have various opportunities available such as sales consultant, team leader, and corporate positions. We also offer a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home.

2. How can I apply for a position at Pampered Chef?

To apply for a position at Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Careers" section. From there, you can browse open positions and submit an application online.

3. What qualifications do I need to have to work at Pampered Chef?

We value a diverse team at Pampered Chef, and qualifications may vary depending on the position you are applying for. Generally, we look for individuals who are self-motivated, customer-focused, and have excellent communication skills.

4. Are there any benefits to working at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are many benefits to working at Pampered Chef. We offer competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, and the opportunity for career growth. We also provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans.

5. Can I still work at Pampered Chef if I have no previous experience?

Yes, we welcome individuals with all levels of experience to join our team at Pampered Chef. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you succeed in your role. As long as you are passionate and willing to learn, we would love to have you on our team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies