• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Just Curious How Many of Us Canadians Qualified for All Their

In summary, many Canadians have qualified for their Show-to-Go pieces, but some are still waiting for their Rolling Cases.
adventurechef
I'm just curious how many of us Canadians qualified for all their Show-to-go pieces?

I just made it before the Oct 31 deadline, but I'm still waiting for my Rolling Case. Are any of you experiencing the problems that our U.S. counterparts are going through? I think that many have to wait as PC is backordered on the stock.

Just curious. Thanks.

I earned the first and second and haven't got the second yet :(

Kelly

I earned it allI earned all 3 pieces. The last piece was earned when I submitted a show on the 14th of October. It arrived on the 21st....SUPER fast. I remember because I had 3 shows that week, 18th, 20th and 22nd and I only had it in time for the 22nd show (and broke the darn pull handle that day on my first use)

I did call HO on the 28th about the broken rolling tote and a new one arrived on November 3rd. So they obviously still have some somewhere if I could get a replacement.

Hopefully yours come soon too!

I got the first two....missed the third though!!

I got all three pieces by mid-September. :D They all shipped really quickly.

I got all 3I received all 3 by mid October. I am still trying to figure out how to pack it properly. I like the idea of the rolling case but I find it very hard to take it up the steps at host's homes. I also dread winter with the rolling case. That could make things interesting.

Shara Lamontagne
Independent Future Director

I really loved and appreciated my whole Show to Go set today. I have all three. I did a multi-vendor thing today and was able to take EVERYTHING for my display across a big parking lot and into the building IN ONE TRIP!! I never could have done that before. I saw all kinds of consultants from other companies taking 3 and 4 trips to and from their cars and felt very happy to have my Show to Go! :)

Me too!I got all 3!!! YAHOO!!

However, I did receive an email from HO saying that they are all out of them right now and working with their supplier on having more made!!!! ( I hope so!!!) They said they should ship before the new year....If that helps! :rolleyes:

I got the first two but am missing the third. Really wanted that one. oh well.

show to go piecesI earned all three and the third piece is back ordered!

I got all 3 pieces by the end of September. One of my team earned the third in October and got hers. One of my team earned the first on the 31st of October, and hers arrived without incident. I don't know if I like the insert for the rolling bag or not, but I have used it quite a bit and am finding it to be very very useful.

friday

I got all 3I earned all 3 bags. I was very impressed with them. :)
I couldn't believe the size of the large case when it came. Although it becomes pretty heavy with all your stuff in it. Not so good when you have steps to climb. :eek:

I heard from Donna at head office that the manufacturer had to make more 3rd pieces because SOOOO many people qualified at the last minute. I sent in my last qualified show on the 31st and I still havn't rec's my bag.

Show-to-Go updateSince starting this thread mid-Nov I have been eagerly awaiting my 3rd piece of the Show-to-Go. Just last week, before Christmas, I called head office in TO to double check that I even qualified for the promo. I did qualify but, much to my dismay, the Rolling Case is on back-order and I probably won't be receiving it until Jan at the earliest. Oh well, I guess I will just have to be patient.

show to go piecesShould receive it any day now!

1. How many Canadians qualified for all their incentives at Pampered Chef?

As a company policy, we do not disclose specific numbers or percentages of consultants who qualified for incentives. However, we can assure you that we have a significant number of Canadian consultants who have successfully met the qualifications for our incentives.

2. What are the qualifications for all the incentives at Pampered Chef?

The qualifications for our incentives vary depending on the specific incentive. Generally, they are based on sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements. We encourage our consultants to refer to our incentive program guidelines for more detailed information.

3. Are there any special incentives or bonuses for Canadian consultants?

Yes, we offer special incentives and bonuses for our Canadian consultants, such as exclusive products and promotions. We also have a Canadian leadership team that provides support and resources specifically tailored to our Canadian market.

4. Can anyone qualify for all the incentives at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can qualify for our incentives as long as they meet the specific requirements and guidelines. Our incentives are designed to reward and motivate our consultants to achieve their goals and grow their business.

5. How often do the incentives at Pampered Chef change?

Our incentives may change from time to time to keep our consultants engaged and motivated. We announce any changes or updates through our consultant newsletter and social media channels, so our consultants are always informed and can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Akamsthang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies