• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Doing a Womens Weekend Booth

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's excitement for a retail event on Saturday, which will feature 50 vendors and no other Pampered Chef. The event will have a shopping theme and will include fashion shows, workshops, and health and beauty makeovers. The speaker plans to promote their business and new products at the event and is looking for ideas to make it successful. Suggestions include creating special offers, having a raffle or free product, offering mini demonstrations or workshops, and promoting the event on social media and through email marketing.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
on Saturday. 9:30 until 5pm. I got the day for $100 (it would have been $350 for Friday night & all day Saturday)...so I am excited! Anyway, its at the convention center and their will be 50 vendors, no other Pampered Chef. Here is the description of the Fair:

"Womens Retail Therapy Saturday" will be enticing with shopping as the theme of the day. Saturday will feature spotlight stages with fashion shows and workshops, home and garden tips and health and beauty makeovers. The customers will have an opportunity to find out about your business, sample and buy your products and gain knowledge of your services".

I'm excited! I'm taking as much stuff as possible, playing up the Wedding Registry with flyers & of course want to show off the new products.
I'll make up more flyers too with my info on them.

Any idea from y'all would be so appreciated! I did a booth back in the fall with good results. I had people fill out the survey slips and told them I would draw one name for a free kitchen show (of course I call everybody with interest and tell them they won...)....
I really want this to be good! It's in the next town over at the beach, which will be a new territory for me.
So IDEAS please!!!!!

Click on Search, click on Advanced Search. Change the search option to "Titles only", then search for the word booth. There are about a dozen great threads with more ideas than you can possibly use in one booth.
You could also do an Advanced Search for Fairs, but I think booth will be your better result.

That sounds like a great opportunity for your business! I would suggest creating some special offers or discounts specifically for the event to entice customers to purchase from you. You could also have a raffle for a free product or service, or offer a special gift with purchase. Make sure to have plenty of business cards and flyers available for customers to take with them. You could also consider offering mini demonstrations or workshops throughout the day to showcase your products and services. And don't forget to promote your participation in the event on social media and through email marketing to attract even more potential customers. Good luck at the fair!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking by providing them with the tools and resources they need to make mealtime easier, faster, and more delicious.

2. What is a Women's Weekend Booth?

A Women's Weekend Booth is a pop-up shop that is set up at events or gatherings specifically targeted towards women. These booths feature Pampered Chef products and allow women to see, touch, and try out our products before making a purchase.

3. What types of products are available at the Women's Weekend Booth?

The Women's Weekend Booth will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, food products, and cookbooks. We also offer exclusive deals and discounts at our booth.

4. Can I place an order at the Women's Weekend Booth?

Yes, you can place an order at the Women's Weekend Booth. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any questions and help you place an order. We accept both cash and credit/debit card payments.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can talk to one of our consultants at the Women's Weekend Booth or visit our website for more information. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies