• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm at $5K! Celebrating 2 Closed Shows & 3+ to Come

In summary, Maggie has finished 5 more shows and is at $5,000 for the month. She is also on track to earn $15,000 for the year.
maggiemay
Okay... so excited, finally closed two more shows yesterday and they showed on the tracker today!!!! I'm at $5,000.00 for the month with at least 3 more shows to close - I'm getting all the spring products free - (hopefully) :)

Wow That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!! How many shows did you have in November?

AWESOME for you:D :D I'm afraid that's where I'm going to end up....unless my 3 catalog shows really surprise me! {keeping fingers crossed!}

That is terrific!!! Congratulations!

7 shows so far - 5 more to go, one demo to do, two demos to close and two catalogs to round up and close - I'm also going to pass the $15,000.00 mark, sooooo excited.

Wow Congrats.... How do you do it... I know I'm new at this but I can't seem to get any bookings... Sadly I don't even think I'll make the 1250.00 for my first Super Starter month.

You can do it. I think I'm a bit pushy. I read zig ziglars book and he talked about deciding wether when you sell you think you are doing something for someone or to someone..... so.... I decided that pampered chef is so amazing that for sure i was doing something for them.... it has helped -

Good luck, your going to do great - hit your family and friends up today - and especially tomorrow, the biggest shopping day of the year, use your web site for sure and let them shop from the comfort of home!!!!!!!

Great Job Maggie! THat's fantastic! What an inspiration you are for just starting out! I think that your area definitely needed a PC consultant! I'm glad it's YOU!!:p

Thanks for all the encouraging- can do attitude!!!! I was so excited to reach $1250.00 this month. Now reaching for the $3200.00 (need $1000.00 yet :)

That's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!It feels so good to earn products for FREE!! Way to go fellow cheffers.

And for those who didn't earn them, like me, we just have to try harder next time.

I had one kitchen show this month, one rescheduled because her father died, it was horrible. And I have a catalog show to close. Let's hope it's a big one.

Debbie :D

I hope it is huge - good luck!!!!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
It feels so good to earn products for FREE!! Way to go fellow cheffers.

And for those who didn't earn them, like me, we just have to try harder next time.

I had one kitchen show this month, one rescheduled because her father died, it was horrible. And I have a catalog show to close. Let's hope it's a big one.

Debbie :D
Sometimes things just happen! I'm pretty sure I will make Level 1. I always want more, but I'm thankful to make that!

Well, I have now made level 2...wish I could make level 3, but don't forsee that happening!!

Congratulations Maggie! That is great news! And hopefully, this will carry over into the new year so you will have a great start on the new incentive trip! DOUBLE POINTS IN FEBRUARY!

yea!!! Did it, entered a $1000.00 show yesterday am - hit the $6000.00 and..... passed the $15000.00 career sales. Weird, I am really really proud and excited. have three more shows to close but think i will wait till the 1st, so they are in my higher percentage commission - I'm super excited... however.... must admit that january and feb look a little dry!!!

anyway, thanks for the venue to share!

That is WONDERFUL!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you....I'm thrilled because I hit the 3000.00 mark. So far my Dec,Jan & Feb are coming along...;) LOL...wish I had a smilie that would show crossing my fingers;)

maggiemay said:
Okay... so excited, finally closed two more shows yesterday and they showed on the tracker today!!!! I'm at $5,000.00 for the month with at least 3 more shows to close - I'm getting all the spring products free - (hopefully) :)

NICE JOB GIRL!!! Congratulations to you!!!
I'm excited that I'll be getting the first level!!! This is the first consultant incentive I actually earned since I started!! I'm PSYCHED!! lol

Cheers

1. How did you reach $5K in sales for your Pampered Chef business?

I have been consistently hosting and participating in shows and events, as well as building relationships with customers and sharing the Pampered Chef products and opportunities with them.

2. What are the benefits of reaching $5K in sales for Pampered Chef?

Reaching $5K in sales means that I have hit a milestone in my business and have earned rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. It also shows that I have a strong customer base and am successful in selling quality kitchen products.

3. How many closed shows did it take to reach $5K in sales?

I have closed 2 shows to reach $5K in sales, but I have also secured 3 more shows that are expected to contribute to my overall sales in the coming weeks.

4. Can you share any tips for closing successful Pampered Chef shows?

Some tips for closing successful shows include setting clear goals and communicating them with your guests, offering special incentives or discounts, and following up with attendees after the show to thank them and offer any additional support or information.

5. What are your plans for future success with Pampered Chef after reaching $5K in sales?

My plans for future success with Pampered Chef include continuing to host and participate in shows and events, growing my customer base, and potentially expanding my team by sharing the Pampered Chef business opportunity with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefkitty
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies