• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Addicted! (My New Vista Creations...)

In summary, Chef Becky shared that she is a Full Time Consultant and provides free postcards and labels along with her recipes. She also mentioned that she has not had a successful Couples Show and that she compromises when she does them.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I DID need a power cooking postcard...and this is what it turned into:
powercookingcard.jpg
powercookingback.jpg
hmmm, not sure why the front is so small....

powercookingcard.jpg

DateNightCard.jpg

DateNightBack.jpg

doughlabel.jpg

I love the power cooking!! Thanks :)

WOW, those are great! I get so frusterated when I try to do something with Vista - guess I'm not patient enough! Or, is there a secret?

pamperedlinda said:
WOW, those are great! I get so frusterated when I try to do something with Vista - guess I'm not patient enough! Or, is there a secret?

My secret is to walk away when I get frustrated, and come back later!

pamperedlinda said:

Same here...:mad:

Becky, you do know that imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?;)

I paid $12.38 for shipping for those 3 items - which is way cheaper than if I had used my printer to make invitations for these shows.

I have 2 Power Cooking Shows in July (so far), and 2 Couples Shows, plus another Couples Show in August....and one of the couples shows has already given me 25 names, with more coming....I needed to come up with a cheaper option!

legacypc46 said:

Go ahead! Especially since I am working on a business plan for myself based on your posts in the Full Time Consultant thread!:thumbup: :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Go ahead! Especially since I am working on a business plan for myself based on your posts in the Full Time Consultant thread!:thumbup: :D
Guess I gotta go read that one now .... :)

legacypc46 said:
I think I'm gonna flatter her some too!

(that just sounds weird.)

Becky I love em! Did you upload your own picture?? I may have to "borrow" your ideas! Thank you!

Cookin Kristen said:
Becky I love em! Did you upload your own picture?? I may have to "borrow" your ideas! Thank you!

No - I'm really not creative at all - I just use the graphics provided by Vistaprint.

Here are some key words I use for searching:

Chef
Cook
Food
Dough
Fruits
Vegetables
Apron
Grill
Stove
Oven

You can come up with all sorts of options when you do this!

Very cute!

Love 'em! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be stealing, um, **borrowing** these! I used Vista Print to print postcards for my Christmas in July sale and no one can believe how little I paid!!

Mary

I LOVE these Becky!!! Thanks for sharing!

ChefBeckyD said:
My secret is to walk away when I get frustrated, and come back later!

Of course if you are like me when you come back later it may no longer be FREE! HA!

I ordered 2 free things from Vista and now I get email daily from them with FREE things. I wonder how they stay in business giving this all away.....

I just love your postcards and lables.... I just might "borrow' them myself....
Thanks

my problem is that i have no creativity...lol

did you copy paste them here or can you save them on your computer

Thanks for sharing Becky ! I am in need of some FREE Stuff and this is really cute!

Just an update:

I ordered this stuff on the 10th - using the slowest (read: cheapest) shipping option - and my order shipped on the 12th, and will be delivered still this week!

So much for 21 day delivery!:D

I'm not complaining though!:thumbup:

Chef Becky, could you send me the "Step By Step" of how you did your Couples Show, PLEASE?!

I have not had a super successful Couples Show, of course I want to.

TIA,
Veronica

those are great!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

What did you search to get that picture? I love it!

Flamingo said:
I ordered 2 free things from Vista and now I get email daily from them with FREE things. I wonder how they stay in business giving this all away.....

I just love your postcards and lables.... I just might "borrow' them myself....
Thanks

I have a friend whose husband works for Vista and I asked the very same thing!

She said enough people order stuff at full price and their cost is so low, that they still make money from the shipping alone on the free stuff.

VeronicaW said:
Chef Becky, could you send me the "Step By Step" of how you did your Couples Show, PLEASE?!

I have not had a super successful Couples Show, of course I want to.

TIA,
Veronica

I'm sorry Veronica - I don't even have anything written down...I don't do them as a competition or anything like that. I've just never been able to get that concept in my head well enough too facilitate it.

the last one I did was for a neighbor, and she had a very eclectic group there. All ages, and walks of life.

She wanted to do the 30 minute chicken, but because we were expecting 22 people, and half of them men (who don't understand the concept of "just a taste" at a party!) we did two 30 minute chickens - one before the show and one as a demo during the show.

Some of the guys hung out for the demo, and some wandered out to the backyard to drink beer!:p

I demoed the garlic parmesan biscuit bites, and then had people help make apple-berry salsa, and the salad chopper salsa. The hosts also had a crockpot full of meatballs for the guys.

After the demo (which was very short) everyone just filled their plates and ate, and played with tools and asked questions - and ordered.

That's it! Sorry it's not something more spectacular than that!

redsoxgirl said:
What did you search to get that picture? I love it!

I think that was when I searched "oven" - or maybe "Cook"?

I just start searching all sorts of cooking words til I find what I like!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that was when I searched "oven" - or maybe "Cook"?

I just start searching all sorts of cooking words til I find what I like!:eek:

Becky, do you make your business cards on vista also? I've tried and they look horrible! Any thoughts on creating some.
I love your postcards!!!

Dumb question, but how do you get the little R with the circle?

missmindym said:
Dumb question, but how do you get the little R with the circle?

I believe it's Alt 0174. There may be a special character section too?

jrny2001 said:
Becky, do you make your business cards on vista also? I've tried and they look horrible! Any thoughts on creating some.
I love your postcards!!!

Yep - I make them on Vista....I guess the only thing I do is play around until I like it....usually late at night when everyone else is sleeping.:rolleyes::blushing:

Jules711 said:
I believe it's Alt 0174. There may be a special character section too?

Thank you, I finally figured out there is a special character section. :thumbup:

I love 'em! Great ideas..... I think I'm gonna..."borrow" those.... THANKS!

Now they have postcards with little chef's hats & whisks...they have a few other things with just he hat. I've also seen a couple of items with an apron as well.

I just ordered some postcards and a self inking stamp on Monday and they arrived today...I chose the 21 day shipping...Great turn time!!

missmindym said:
Where are you going to put your labels?

I have them on the front of catalogs, and also on the guest folders I use for my shows.

Related to I'm Addicted! (My New Vista Creations...)

1. What is this "I'm Addicted! (My New Vista Creations...)" postcard all about?

This postcard features a new line of cookware from Pampered Chef called Vista Creations. It showcases various dishes that can be made using this cookware.

2. Why do I need a power cooking postcard?

A power cooking postcard is a great way to get new recipe ideas and see how our products can make cooking easier and more efficient. It also serves as a reminder to keep using your Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I purchase the Vista Creations cookware through this postcard?

Unfortunately, the postcard does not offer direct purchasing options. However, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for the Vista Creations cookware.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts associated with this postcard?

At this time, there are no special deals or discounts specifically for the Vista Creations postcard. However, our website often features promotions and sales on various products, so be sure to check regularly for any offers that may apply to the cookware featured on the postcard.

5. How can I learn more about the recipes featured on this postcard?

The recipes on this postcard are just a small sample of what can be made using the Vista Creations cookware. You can find more recipes on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration with a consultant. Additionally, the postcard includes a QR code that you can scan with your smartphone to access even more recipes and cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • legacypc46