• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DVD Videos and New Recipe Creations: A Mystery?

In summary, people received a Business Booster box with different items than what was listed on the flyer.
heat123
Silver Member
umm, don't we usually get a dvd video to watch new products and recipe creations? Or am I mistaken? I swear I have gotten viewable dvds before in changeover?

Also did everyone get 1 copy of the Spanish catalog? I have never gotten 1 before but this time I did?

I got the Spanish catalog, too. I think everyone did.

I'm thinking the DVD came in my supply order last time, not the change-over kit.

Oh, ok then thanks Rae!

The DVD will come in your first supply order. I wish there was a sheet that listed what goodies will be added to our first supply orders.

The back of the special edition CN (included in the change over box) includes a list of what you are supposed to get in the kit and what will come with your first supply order.

Duh! (to me, not you) Thanks! Sometimes I feel like a total spaz...

I got fall 2006 ... I been waiting so long and this is what I get. so I call HO and they said they will send me 2007 kit. and I can keep this one! I can still use the old Catalogs. but the waiting is still here :(

That stinks, Darlene! Well, you know a lot of the information from here, you just don't have hard copies in your hot little hands. ;)

Ok...so I think I got my Booster and my Change Over Kit at the same time...but it doesn't look like I have everything I should have...my Business Booster flyer listed that I'd get coffee and oil, etc...did they not send it because it's discontinued??Does anyone have a listing of what's supposed to be in the Business Booster? I went and unloaded it all into one big pile and now I can't tell!! I think I've figured out what was supposed to be in my changeover...

1. What is the premise of "DVD Videos and New Recipe Creations: A Mystery?"

"DVD Videos and New Recipe Creations: A Mystery" is a culinary-themed mystery series that follows amateur detective, Chef Samantha, as she solves crimes while creating new recipes for the popular kitchenware brand, Pampered Chef.

2. Are the recipes featured in the series actually from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in the series are created by Pampered Chef consultants and tested by our kitchen experts. Each episode includes step-by-step instructions for recreating the recipes at home.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to watch the series?

No, the series is available for anyone to watch on our website. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to exclusive behind-the-scenes content and additional resources related to the series.

4. Can I purchase the kitchenware used in the series?

Yes, all of the kitchenware used in the series is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find a list of the products used in each episode on our website.

5. Will there be more seasons of "DVD Videos and New Recipe Creations: A Mystery?"

At this time, there are no plans for additional seasons of the series. However, we are always open to feedback and suggestions from our viewers, so stay tuned for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
Replies