• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Use Tasty Tidbits, I Have a Question

In summary, Tasty Tidbits are a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of ways in recipes. They can be used as a garnish, mixed into sauces or dressings, or used as a coating for meats and vegetables. They come in both savory and sweet flavors, making them suitable for a wide range of dishes. Tasty Tidbits are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. They can also be used as a substitute for traditional seasonings. To maintain their freshness and flavor, Tasty Tidbits should be stored in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I like the Tasty Tidbits newletters. What is the difference between Sous Chef Service and the Head Chef Service? Is there really one besides the cost difference?

You get to know who opened the newsletter and what exactly they clicked on....................

Okay I have another question. I am going to contact Tasty Tidbits but I got the August Newsletter and forwarded it to another email account I have and it didn't come up as the same. There were no images nothing but the writing. Am I doing something wrong? This is sooo confusing:confused:.

not sure about the pictures. But, I always copy/paste the newsletter so it goes into the email body and not as an attachment. A lot of people won't open an attachment because of viruses...even people who know you. The last time I checked the "extra" program was full, so I just have the basic newsletter service.

I ended up emailing tasty tidbits and found out that I needed to adjust something in my settings. I was too impatient to wait for my computer geek husband to get home. :)

1. How do I use Tasty Tidbits in my recipes?

Tasty Tidbits can be used in a variety of ways in your recipes. You can sprinkle them on top as a garnish, mix them into your sauces or dressings, or even use them as a flavorful coating for meats or vegetables.

2. Are Tasty Tidbits only for savory dishes?

No, Tasty Tidbits can be used in both savory and sweet dishes. They come in a variety of flavors, including sweet options like cinnamon and vanilla, which can add a delicious touch to your desserts or breakfast dishes.

3. Do Tasty Tidbits contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives?

No, Tasty Tidbits are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

4. Can Tasty Tidbits be used as a substitute for traditional seasonings?

Yes, in many cases, Tasty Tidbits can be used as a substitute for traditional seasonings. They offer a convenient and flavorful alternative to spices and herbs, and can add a unique twist to your dishes.

5. How should I store Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits should be stored in a cool, dry place and kept in an airtight container. This will help maintain their freshness and flavor for longer. Alternatively, you can also store them in the refrigerator for an even longer shelf life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie