• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Have Little Girls...princes Pumpkins!

In summary, the "If You Have Little Girls...Princess Pumpkins!" set is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef designed for young girls who love to cook and bake. It is recommended for children ages 4 and up with adult supervision. The set includes a kid-sized apron, chef's hat, pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, spatula, and baking pan. All items are made with child-safe materials and can be enjoyed by both boys and girls.
lacychef
Thought I'd share this link with you all that have little girls. You can print patterns for your pumpkins with Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty characters. Cute:)

http://www.pull-ups.com/na/Pumpkinstensils.aspx

How cool is that!! Thanks so much. I wish they had a Jasmine. My daughter is Jasmine and I named her after Princess Jasmine because I always thought she was the prettiest princess!

Thanks! I just emailed the link to my SIL...5 year old neice is CRAZY about the princesses!

too cute!! My niece will love this!!!

My 5yo thought they were coloring pics; I had to explain to her they are for the pumpkins.

Sheesh, & I just realized I spelled princess wrong in the title; I must have been in a hurry!

Related to ifYou Have Little Girls...princes Pumpkins!

1. What is the "If You Have Little Girls...Princess Pumpkins!" set?

The "If You Have Little Girls...Princess Pumpkins!" set is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef that are designed specifically for young girls who love to cook and bake.

2. What age range is this set recommended for?

This set is recommended for children ages 4 and up. However, adult supervision is always recommended when children are using kitchen tools.

3. What items are included in the set?

The set includes a kid-sized apron, a chef's hat, a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, a pumpkin spatula, and a pumpkin-shaped silicone baking pan.

4. Is this set safe for children to use?

Yes, all of the items in this set are made with child-safe materials and are designed to be easy for little hands to use. However, adult supervision is still recommended.

5. Can I purchase this set for my son?

While this set is marketed towards girls, it can certainly be enjoyed by boys as well! Cooking and baking is for everyone, regardless of gender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ChefBeckyD