• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifI Don't Vent This, I Am Going to Blow up

In summary, the conversation is about the increasing mean and sensitive tone on the discussion boards. The speakers are concerned about the lack of civility and the need to remember the positive aspects of the site. They also discuss the idea of being able to express opinions without fear of being attacked and the importance of sticking together as a family. One speaker mentions considering leaving the site but ultimately decides to stay for the good content and supportive members.
AJPratt said:
Well you can be sure he didn't dress himslef to look that put together.

Yeah one of my people must have helped

Here's a good one: My Mom would say to me "You want something to cry about?" I said, "Not really, but you shouldn't end your sentences with prepositions."

I'm the Cheesehead.You're just cheesey.

AJPratt said:
Here's a good one: My Mom would say to me "You want something to cry about?" I said, "Not really, but you shouldn't end your sentences with prepositions."

That is funny...I always *wanted* to say I already have something to cry about....but I never wanted to find out what would happen if I said that.

jasonmva said:
Yeah one of my people must have helped
Either that or one of mine! lol I think my Christmas Open House had more gay people than straight. C'mon I'm near AC! Lots of entertainers here!

nikkijo said:
Jason~ I am soooo jealous that you have swam with the dolphins!!!! That is so on my top 10 list of things I NEED to do before I am 40 (I would say 30 but that is only a couple of months a away..lol)

Where was the picture taken? I want to go to discover cove in FL

St. Maarten 2 years ago. I even got to dance with the dolphin in the water.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm the Cheesehead.

You're just cheesey.

It ain't easy being cheesy..................Chester Cheetah

See KG - I know some quotes too!

AJPratt said:
I keep bouncing between three threads and cracking up. You should check the other thread so you can see KG in a cute little blue number. Check out the shoes.
Ok...I'm lazy (no comments from the peanut gallery) what thread is it?

jasonmva said:
St. Maarten 2 years ago. I even got to dance with the dolphin in the water.
Ok...KG...say it...did you DIP?????:D

nikkijo said:
That is funny...I always *wanted* to say I already have something to cry about....but I never wanted to find out what would happen if I said that.

so true.........but it would've been funny to see the look on their face

AJPratt said:
Dad was the one that threatened to give me something to cry about. Mom was the one that scolded me about ending sentences with prepositions.

("A situation up with which, I will not put!" (Calvin Coolidge, I think.)

baychef said:
Ok...KG...say it...did you DIP?????:D

AARRGGHH I set myself up for that one TOUCHE PUSSYCAT!!

(Yawn... It's after 11PM here. Time for bed!) PM me if anything good happens!

All I have to say is ...tsk, tsk, tsk. Kids.

I swam with the dolphins last year on my PC cruise in Mexico! It was awesome but also yucky (the dolphin swam by us pooping along the way). Kind of ruined the whole thing for me. DH HAD to buy the video and proudly shows it to everyone who will watch.

BethCooks4U said:
I swam with the dolphins last year on my PC cruise in Mexico! It was awesome but also yucky (the dolphin swam by us pooping along the way). Kind of ruined the whole thing for me. DH HAD to buy the video and proudly shows it to everyone who will watch.

That is so funny Beth!! At first I was jealous......until I read the pooping part...now I'm laughing :D Can I see the video??

This reminds me of the King of the Hill episode in which Hank went swimming with a dolphin and it, um.... molested him. Sexually.

chefann said:
This reminds me of the King of the Hill episode in which Hank went swimming with a dolphin and it, um.... molested him. Sexually.
OH MY!!! That would be so worse than our experience!

BethCooks4U said:

Do you think he did it on "porpoise":D

GOOD MOORRRRNNNINNGG

amy07 said:
Do you think he did it on "porpoise":D

GOOD MOORRRRNNNINNGG
Mornin' Amy-poo!

I bet she did! She probably wanted a potty break and they wouldn't give it to her so she showed us!

where's the rest of the kids? Did they sneak out last night and now have to sleep in........or do some have "real" jobs

amy07 said:
where's the rest of the kids? Did they sneak out last night and now have to sleep in........or do some have "real" jobs
I can't keep track of them. LOL!

well, I guess if I want to keep working I better make my calls and pack for my show tonight. If I do it now hopefully I will not forget anything.

Plus I'm meeting my friend for lunch today...........REAL mexican, YUMMMMMMM

Have a great day everyone!

amy07 said:
well, I guess if I want to keep working I better make my calls and pack for my show tonight. If I do it now hopefully I will not forget anything.

Have a great day everyone!
Have fun! Make lots of $$$ at your show!

I have a real job. But my supervisor is out today.

When the cat's away....

amy07 said:
Does he speak English?

chefann said:
I have a real job. But my supervisor is out today.

When the cat's away....
That's why I was on so much yesterday!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Does he speak English?
I love a mexican with salsa, please. They are tasty!

(Guten morgen!)

Does your DH know about this fetish?

BethCooks4U said:
That's why I was on so much yesterday!
I AM the supervisor!!! But you won't see me again until this afternoon when my employees leave for the day!! I am still at home but have to get ready to go in. My office is so small and it is like Grand Central Station, so it's next to impossible do things like evalutions on my computer screen cuz everyone is reading over my shoulder. Hmmmmm that gave me an idea...my worst "reading over the boss' shoulder" person hasn't been evaluated yet:D I will have to do hers, leave it up on the screen and give her a bad eval.;) It's Friday, I'll get her calmed down before she leaves and she will have all weekend to either forget about it or plot against me!!
We have fun for the most part, till they make me have to act like a boss! :mad:

AJPratt said:
I love a mexican with salsa, please. They are tasty!

(Guten morgen!)

Cannibal Lector Ole?!?!

baychef said:
I AM the supervisor!!! But you won't see me again until this afternoon when my employees leave for the day!! I am still at home but have to get ready to go in. My office is so small and it is like Grand Central Station, so it's next to impossible do things like evalutions on my computer screen cuz everyone is reading over my shoulder. Hmmmmm that gave me an idea...my worst "reading over the boss' shoulder" person hasn't been evaluated yet:D I will have to do hers, leave it up on the screen and give her a bad eval.;) It's Friday, I'll get her calmed down before she leaves and she will have all weekend to either forget about it or plot against me!!
We have fun for the most part, till they make me have to act like a boss! :mad:

Try leaving http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm up on your screen.

Its like the age-old question: Are girl scout cookies made with real girl scouts?

AJPratt said:
Its like the age-old question: Are girl scout cookies made with real girl scouts?

not sure, but i like mine frozen......I'm all about the thin mints! I've already eaten 3 boxes:eek: :eek:

amy07 said:
not sure, but i like mine frozen......I'm all about the thin mints! I've already eaten 3 boxes:eek: :eek:
I haven't had anyone try to sell me GS cookies in years!

amy07 said:

Isn't that an oxymoron - 3 boxes of THIN mints?

BethCooks4U said:
I haven't had anyone try to sell me GS cookies in years!
We can get you hooked up to a connection, Momma!!!

Mmmmmm... . tasty

jasonmva said:
MMMMOOOOOMMMMMM.... Jason called Amy an Ox and a MORON. (You gunna take that from him, Amy???

jasonmva said:

Ya think?

baychef said:
MMMMOOOOOMMMMMM.... Jason called Amy an Ox and a MORON. (You gunna take that from him, Amy???

I'm too dumb to have caught that!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You scare 'em away!
:( I do?? I ....don't know what to say. (slinking off away from the computer)

baychef said:

Just can't trust a man who dances with Flipper!;)

Mooommmm....... they're ignoring me!

amy07 said:
Just can't trust a man who dances with Flipper!;)
Or can walk in flippers.Actually, it sounds like a bad old Keven Costner movie..

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
:( I do?? I ....don't know what to say. (slinking off away from the computer)
Ok, Mom...I think it's time you get that meat tenderizer out...impale it in the wall (like you do when the little girl scout knock on your door) and tell KG to knock it off...telling Mom that she scares away little girls. Don't talk to my Momma like this (can I go out to dinner tonight with you Momma, please, huh, huh please??)

baychef said:
Ok, Mom...I think it's time you get that meat tenderizer out...impale it in the wall (like you do when the little girl scout knock on your door) and tell KG to knock it off...telling Mom that she scares away little girls. Don't talk to my Momma like this (can I go out to dinner tonight with you Momma, please, huh, huh please??)

I was raised Catholic, but I don't want to eat Flipper on a Bun just cause it's Friday and Lent.:eek:

<h2>1. Why are people so mean on these boards?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet can bring out the worst in people. It's important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even if you disagree with their opinions or statements.</p><h2>2. How can I handle it when someone is being mean to me on the boards?</h2><p>If someone is being mean to you, the best course of action is to simply ignore them or report their behavior to a moderator. Engaging with them will often only escalate the situation.</p><h2>3. Why do people feel the need to jump down someone's throat over a simple disagreement?</h2><p>Some people may have a tendency to be more confrontational or aggressive in their communication style. It's important to remember to stay calm and respectful, even when discussing controversial topics.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I see someone being mean to another member on the boards?</h2><p>If you see someone being mean to another member, you can try to diffuse the situation by calmly intervening or reporting the behavior to a moderator. It's important to not engage with the mean individual, as this can often make the situation worse.</p><h2>5. How can we promote a more positive and respectful community on these boards?</h2><p>The best way to promote a positive and respectful community is to lead by example. Treat others with kindness and respect, and try to diffuse any conflicts that may arise. Remember that we are all here to share our love for Pampered Chef, so let's focus on that and leave the negativity behind.</p>

Related to ifI Don't Vent This, I Am Going to Blow up

1. Why are people so mean on these boards?

Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet can bring out the worst in people. It's important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even if you disagree with their opinions or statements.

2. How can I handle it when someone is being mean to me on the boards?

If someone is being mean to you, the best course of action is to simply ignore them or report their behavior to a moderator. Engaging with them will often only escalate the situation.

3. Why do people feel the need to jump down someone's throat over a simple disagreement?

Some people may have a tendency to be more confrontational or aggressive in their communication style. It's important to remember to stay calm and respectful, even when discussing controversial topics.

4. What should I do if I see someone being mean to another member on the boards?

If you see someone being mean to another member, you can try to diffuse the situation by calmly intervening or reporting the behavior to a moderator. It's important to not engage with the mean individual, as this can often make the situation worse.

5. How can we promote a more positive and respectful community on these boards?

The best way to promote a positive and respectful community is to lead by example. Treat others with kindness and respect, and try to diffuse any conflicts that may arise. Remember that we are all here to share our love for Pampered Chef, so let's focus on that and leave the negativity behind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jesusluvsu2005