• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas to Increase Sales Average Needed

It makes them think. After the demo is done I have them sign up for a training and I start to cross sell them.
sandilou
Silver Member
A couple gals on my team really want to step up their biz. Their sales average is pretty low and we want to work on that. What suggestions do you have?

TIA,
Sandi

Attendance is the key, and although everyone says to show the high priced items over the smaller ones, I find that the smaller ones wind up being great add-ons. I have had so many customers over the years THANK ME for showing the kernel cutter, easy opener, etc. I find that the smaller things actually get used a lot, so I definitely say show and talk about as many tools as you can. I cross sell a TON of tools. Be smart, don't show salad choppers for $26.50 if you can show the Food Processor, but if you have two recipes that call for the food processor, show the salad choppers in the second rather than rinse the food chopper--show as many tools as you can. Do NOT just figure you show the tools that are listed in the recipe--if you pick up the measuring spoons, talk about them. If you pick up a scoop, talk about it. If you open a can, talk about the can opener. I train my consultants to talk about whatever is in their hand. When we do trainings at meetings I show them how to sell 10 tools instead of 5.

I love that, Nancy! Back to the basics. When you do your training, do you do somethng else besides teaching them to cross sell? How do you do it, if you don't mind sharing.

TIA,
Sandi

I just do a food demo and when they pick up a tool I call on someone and have them tell me 3 things about the tool, and then call on someone else and have them tell me a benefit. They love it. It's all about the tools and the benefits. I often say "so what?" when they are describing a tool.

Hi Sandi,I'm so glad to hear that you and your team are looking to improve your business! Here are a few suggestions that may help increase your sales average:1. Host virtual parties: With the current situation, virtual parties have become a popular way to connect with customers and showcase products. Encourage your team to host more virtual parties and invite their friends and family to attend.2. Offer personalized cooking classes: Many people are looking for ways to improve their cooking skills while staying at home. Your team could offer personalized cooking classes to customers, showcasing different recipes using your products.3. Utilize social media: Social media is a great way to reach a larger audience and promote your products. Encourage your team to create engaging content, share product photos and testimonials, and interact with potential customers.4. Incentivize your team: Consider offering incentives or rewards for your team members who have the highest sales or host the most successful parties. This will motivate them to work harder and increase their sales.5. Focus on customer service: Providing excellent customer service can go a long way in retaining customers and getting them to make repeat purchases. Encourage your team to go above and beyond for their customers and address any concerns or issues promptly.I hope these suggestions help your team increase their sales average. Best of luck to you all!Sincerely,

1. How can I increase my sales average with existing customers?

One way to increase sales average with existing customers is to offer product bundles or packages at a discounted price. This encourages customers to purchase multiple items at once, increasing the overall sales average. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for loyal customers to encourage them to purchase more.

2. How can I upsell to customers?

Upselling involves offering customers a higher-priced or upgraded version of the product they are interested in. This can be done by educating customers on the benefits of the higher-priced product and how it can better meet their needs. You can also offer add-on products or accessories to complement their purchase.

3. What role do demonstrations play in increasing sales average?

Demonstrations are a key component in increasing sales average as they allow customers to see the products in action and experience their benefits. During a demonstration, you can showcase different products and offer suggestions on how they can be used together, encouraging customers to purchase multiple items.

4. How can I encourage customers to try new products?

One way to encourage customers to try new products is by offering free samples or hosting a tasting party. This allows customers to try the products before committing to a purchase and also creates a fun and interactive environment. You can also offer limited-time promotions or discounts for new products to entice customers to try them out.

5. What are some ways to increase sales average during slow periods?

During slower periods, you can offer special deals or promotions to incentivize customers to make purchases. This can include offering discounts on certain products, hosting a flash sale, or bundling products together at a discounted price. You can also reach out to existing customers and offer personalized recommendations based on their past purchases to encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear