• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas and Recipes for the Micro Cookers

In summary, the Micro Cookers are versatile kitchen tools that can be used to quickly steam vegetables, cook rice or quinoa, reheat leftovers, make single-serving meals, and even cook meat. They are specifically designed for use in the microwave and are not oven-safe. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically created for the Micro Cookers, and they are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the product's lifespan.
sharibearie
Hi! I have quite a few people that are wanting some directions as far as cooking in the micro cookers. They're complaining about not having recipes, etc. For instance...they want to know how to steam veggies in it. Is there a specific amount of water to use, etc. I haven't used one yet...so I'm sort of at a loss. :eek:

If anyone has any recipes that they use with this...or even some basic directions...I would REALLY appreciate it!! :D

Thanks in advance for you help! Have a super day!
Shari

Are you kidding? People don't know how to steam veggies? There's really no recipe. Put a little water in, put the veggies in, and put them in the micro. That's it.

I also have a customer who swears by browning her ground beef in the large microcooker.

Here are some recipes for you.

Ann R.

Attachments

• mirco cooker recipes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 362
I find that it works great with reheating leftover fried rice. Add a tsp of water and microwave

Hi Shari, I understand your frustration with not having clear directions for cooking in the micro cookers. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had great success with steaming veggies in the micro cooker. To steam veggies, simply fill the micro cooker with your desired amount of vegetables and add about 1/4 cup of water. Close the lid and microwave for 3-4 minutes, depending on the type of vegetable and your desired level of tenderness. You can also add some butter or seasoning to the veggies before microwaving for added flavor. For more recipe ideas, I recommend checking out our website or contacting me directly for some tried and true micro cooker recipes. I am happy to help and share my knowledge with you. Happy cooking!

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I use the Micro Cookers to make quick and easy meals?

The Micro Cookers are perfect for quickly steaming vegetables, cooking rice or quinoa, and reheating leftovers. You can also use them to make single-serving soups, oatmeal, or even scrambled eggs in the microwave.

2. Can I use the Micro Cookers in the oven?

No, the Micro Cookers are specifically designed for use in the microwave. They are not oven-safe.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Micro Cookers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are specifically created for the Micro Cookers. You can find them on our website or in our recipe books.

4. Can I use the Micro Cookers to cook meat?

Yes, the Micro Cookers can be used to cook small portions of meat, such as chicken breasts or fish fillets. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is fully cooked.

5. Are the Micro Cookers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Micro Cookers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies