• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Food Samples: Quick, Easy, and Inexpensive Options for Your Booth

In summary, the two step fudge is a hit at the booth. Cinnamon and Carmel rolls with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are a big hit as well.
pamperedcheermom
I have a booth tomorrow and we're allowed to give away free samples. We're doing the Pecan Tassies but I wanted to see if anybody knows of something else we can do. Something quick, easy, inexpensive and will hold up for a while sitting out on the table.;)

Two step fudge!

Put it into the EAD and press little "stars" into mini baking cup papers.

I will attach what I have saved about making it. Two things: use MILK choc chips, not semi sweet and I only use about 2/3 of the tub of frosting so the fudge sets up better!

Attachments

• 2 step fudge.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 435
I made the Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark and had it sitting on the SA 3 tiered stand, with the small bamboo tongs. On the top of the stand, I had a wrapped "tree" of the Crunch on display.
It's very simple to make and can be broken into very small, bite size pieces........oh, and it's also addictive!:love:

Cinnamon and Carmel rolls with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles....I did that for a fair recently and even though obviously they couldn't stay hot they were still good cool...I then put them on the 3 teir stand and put the tongs and small paper plates on the middle one.

Not to be a spoil sport, but do you have a Health Department certificate so that you can legally give out samples? Several of the craft/vendor shows I've been to recently have had health dept. people through to check. I'd hate for you to get into trouble.

chefann said:
Not to be a spoil sport, but do you have a Health Department certificate so that you can legally give out samples? Several of the craft/vendor shows I've been to recently have had health dept. people through to check. I'd hate for you to get into trouble.

I was thinking the same thing. I know the craft show organizers might allow it, but chances are your state doesn't.

I stick to wrapped candy at my booth.

ChefBeckyD said:
I made the Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark and had it sitting on the SA 3 tiered stand, with the small bamboo tongs. On the top of the stand, I had a wrapped "tree" of the Crunch on display.
It's very simple to make and can be broken into very small, bite size pieces........oh, and it's also addictive!:love:

I was going to do the same thing. Good to know it was a hit.

The booth is at an apartment complex with 1000 residents. This is their second year and they said they had the vendors giving out samples of food last year. Not sure if they have a certificate or not. Just going by what they asked us to do. But thanks for telling me so I can check on it when I get there. I'd hate to be asked to leave! :(

How about pretzel sticks with Southwestern Dip and Dill Dip?

If it's an event for those at the apartment complex, you're probably okay. I think in Indiana that's considered a "by invitation" event. That's different than a public fair. At least, that's my understanding of the Indiana laws.Anyway, to answer your question, I think the Cranberry Bark is a great idea.

I haven't ever ran into a problem giving out samples at events like that and here is another really easy thing to do i got it off of here take a spice cake mix and a 15 oz can of pumpkin and mix together and bake in our mini muffin pan for 10 min at 400 it went over well i have done it at 3 fairs so far this year and everyone loved them and i kept them in a bowl under my table sealed and showed them on the celebrate plate bit success

1. What are some easy and delicious food ideas for a Pampered Chef booth?

Some easy and delicious food ideas for a Pampered Chef booth include mini quiches, fruit and cheese skewers, chicken salad sandwiches, and cucumber bites with cream cheese and herbs.

2. Can I serve food samples at my Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, you can serve food samples at your Pampered Chef booth as long as you follow proper food safety guidelines and obtain any necessary permits or approvals from the event venue.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider when planning food for a Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, it's important to consider dietary restrictions when planning food for a Pampered Chef booth. Some common restrictions to keep in mind include allergies to nuts, gluten-free diets, and vegetarian or vegan preferences.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to create my food samples for the booth?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to create your food samples for the booth. In fact, using our products is a great way to showcase their versatility and effectiveness.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out with food ideas?

To make your Pampered Chef booth stand out with food ideas, consider offering unique and creative options that are not commonly found at other booths. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients or themed dishes to attract attention and interest from potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yumyummum
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • tammithechef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedcheermom