1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Icontact, constant contact???

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i am researching icontact and i go to their site and there is constant contact as well. does anyone use constant contact?? i see that it is more money adn it looks to offer less things. so im thinking icontact is the better deal? also i read on here that if you get icontact then tasty tidbits comes at a discount? is that still correct??

Aug 31, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Jessica- I know you can get three months (99% sure) free of Mike's newsletter with Icontact as well.

Aug 31, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yes, Joy offers a discount/free period to tasty tidbits with icontact subscription.

I just finished my newsletter for September, if you want to see it, shoot me an email at hollypixley@comcast.net

I like icontact, and you are right, it is cheaper than constant contact.

4. pc_jessica

thanks i went with the free trial of icontact and the free 15 day trial of tasty tidbits

Aug 31, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Darn- too late! I use Constant Contact, and there's a link in my signature to get a $30 credit for both new users and me.

No matter which you end up using on a regular basis, remember that some of the features they offer go counter to policy, like the web version/archive of notes (because it stores the notes on the internet, including any links to your PWS that you include).

Sep 1, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Ann is right! When you send emails you have to remember to disable the archive function.

7. pc_jessica

okay i just sent out my first newsletter!!!!! i think i did disable it...i know i didn't put an address that it asked to save it archieves...is that what you mean??

Sep 1, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

In Constant Contact, there's a checkbox for both "web version" and "archive" - both of which violate policy by creating a web-viewable version of the newsletter. iContact probably has something similar.

Sep 1, 2009
  9. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Does anyone use MyEmailDesigns.com? Only $24/yr for a monthly enewsletter, plus a midmonth "nibbles". My Director told me about them &I'm trying to decide if I want to go with them or not - in my "past life" I was a graphic designer, so I'm sure I could do it myself, but do I want to spend the time on it? And HTML is not really my thing ... I just looked at Tasty Tidbits & I liked it - waiting to receive a sample newsletter.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  10. LUPE

LUPE Member Gold Member

I use MYEMAIL Designs and I contact. The newsletter is worth every penny . Mike does a great job and it saves you time that you can spend developing leads and customers. I contact is a time save because you do not need to double eneter all your emails and the emails are all delivered in just a few minutes.

Oct 24, 2009
  11. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

BEAUTIFUL NEWSLETTER....and it's ALWAYS ready to go when you need it!!!

Oct 24, 2009
  12. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

How do I go about getting a copy of MYEMAIL Designs? And what actually does IContact / Constant contact do for you? I need to be able to send 1 email to all my contacts at one time and I would like to know who is looking and where they are clicking. Will this program do this? And Joy vs Mike? What's a girl to do???:love:

Oct 24, 2009
  13. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Well. I've decided to do the 15 day trial with Tasty Tidbits. Here is why: I want to support Women Owned businesses & I like the "look" of her templates and I was a bit "put off" by the response i received from MYEMAIL ... this is just a picky thing, but I don't like how his designs have the copy going to the edge of the colored areas ... need some "white" space or colored in this instance! Picky design thing ... :) Are his designs totally customizeable like Joy's? I REALLY LIKE that option too.

Have something to add?