• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Community Newsletter Archive

In summary, the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive is a digital platform for members of the Pampered Chef community to access past newsletters and stay updated on company news, product updates, and exclusive promotions. To access the archive, one must be a registered member and log in using their email and password. All newsletters from the past 12 months are available, but older ones may not be accessible. The newsletters can be shared through the platform or by copying the direct link. The frequency of receiving newsletters cannot be customized, but one can unsubscribe or adjust notification settings.
NooraK
Gold Member
When I send out my newsletters in iContact, it gives me the option to file the newsletter in the Community Newsletter Archive. I do not check this option because it would mean that my newsletter would be in a public archive with a link to my website on it, which is against P&P.

I did read a bit more about it, and it says that it will create a full HTML version of the newsletter, with the ability to link with just a URL. I would love to be able to just send a link to my newsletter to some contacts. Does anyone know if there is any other way to achieve this?

I would avoid this because having any of your promotional or marketing materials hosted on the internet, outside of the PWS, would probably be interpreted as a violation of the policies. Believe me, if I could think of a way this would fit within the guidelines, I'd be all for it! It would alleviate alot of the email receiving problems people tend to have!

*Sigh* I was afraid of that :D

Thanks for the response, Joy!

1. What is the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive?

The Icontact Community Newsletter Archive is a digital platform that allows members of the Pampered Chef community to access past newsletters and stay updated on company news, product updates, and exclusive promotions.

2. How can I access the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive?

To access the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive, you must be a registered member of the Pampered Chef community. Once you have created an account, you can log in to the platform using your email and password.

3. Are all past newsletters available on the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive?

Yes, all newsletters from the past 12 months are available on the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive. However, older newsletters may not be accessible as they are periodically removed to make room for new content.

4. Can I share the newsletters from the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive with others?

Yes, you can share the newsletters from the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive with others by using the share button located on the newsletter page. You can also copy the direct link to the newsletter and share it through email or social media.

5. Can I customize the frequency of receiving newsletters from the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive?

Unfortunately, the frequency of receiving newsletters from the Icontact Community Newsletter Archive cannot be customized. However, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time or adjust your notification settings to receive only important updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • PamperedchefDaly