• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Product Use & Care Cards

In summary, to use the ice cream sandwich maker, place a cookie cutter on a flat surface and add a cookie or brownie on the bottom. Then add a scoop of ice cream and top with another cookie or brownie, pressing down firmly. The maker is compatible with any type of cookie or brownie, but they should be similar in size. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. To clean, remove excess ice cream and wash with warm soapy water. Multiple sandwiches can be made by repeating the process, but the maker can only make one sandwich at a time. It is recommended to freeze the product between uses to keep the ice cream firm.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know if it comes with one? I don't have it myself, and I had a guest ask if it came with one.

Thanks,
Sandy

Yes, every product comes with a Use and Care Card. For that Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, I thought the directions were kind of confusing. I must not have been the only one because PC put EXTRA instructions on CC awhile ago, but now since they changed the format, I'm not sure where it went. I try to remember to give guests who order that the extra directions, since those have pictures that really help!

Thank you!

1. How do I use the ice cream sandwich maker?

To use the ice cream sandwich maker, first place the cookie cutter on a flat surface. Then, place a cookie or brownie on the bottom of the cutter. Next, add a scoop of your desired ice cream flavor on top of the cookie. Finally, place another cookie or brownie on top and press down firmly to create a sandwich. Remove the sandwich from the cutter and enjoy!

2. Can I use any type of cookie or brownie with the ice cream sandwich maker?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie or brownie that you prefer. However, be sure to choose ones that are similar in size and thickness for the best results. You can also experiment with different flavors to create unique ice cream sandwiches.

3. Is the ice cream sandwich maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ice cream sandwich maker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the product.

4. How do I clean the ice cream sandwich maker?

To clean the ice cream sandwich maker, remove any excess ice cream with a spoon or spatula. Then, wash it with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner. Be sure to dry the product thoroughly before storing it.

5. Can I make multiple ice cream sandwiches at once with the ice cream sandwich maker?

No, the ice cream sandwich maker is designed to make one sandwich at a time. However, you can make multiple sandwiches by repeating the process. We recommend placing the product in the freezer for a few minutes between each use to keep it cold and ensure the ice cream stays firm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Dea Rash