• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Party: Unique Twist with Frozen Stone!

P
PamperedMommy2
Has anyone ever tried an ice cream party using a frozen stone?

I did, but the host bought fat free ice cream and it melted way too quick because there was no fat content. It does take a bit if it's a large party to get enough made for everyone. If you could have a couple of different stones or so and have stations and everyone kind of have a chance to make their own it would be really neat. But then no matter how hard you try there are some that just don't want to make their own. LOL

I've not done that one. I've done a Make Your Own Sundae party. The host provided a couple of different ice cream flavors. Each person dipped their own with the PC Ice Cream Scoop. I had stations set up for them to:chop nuts (Food Chopper, Cutting Board)
slice bananas (Egg Slicer, Cutting Board)
add toppings (SA Small Bowls, Bamboo Small Spoons)
add a dollop of whipped topping (Easy Accent Decorator)
top it with a cherry (Bamboo Tongs)It was a hit. Guests made their sundaes as they arrived. We simply went quickly through the catalog, with me hitting the specials and newest products. It's a popular show.

If you do a search for "cold stone creamery" you'll find some threads on this topic. I have some information saved on a different computer and can't access it right now.

thanks everyone!! great ideas-I found exactly what I was looking for !

Related to Ice Cream Party: Unique Twist with Frozen Stone!

1. How do you use a frozen stone for an ice cream party?

To use a frozen stone for an ice cream party, first freeze the stone for at least 24 hours. Then, place the frozen stone on a tray or platter and set it in the middle of the table. Scoop the ice cream onto the frozen stone, allowing it to stay cold and firm for a longer period of time.

2. What are the benefits of using a frozen stone for an ice cream party?

Using a frozen stone for an ice cream party can have several benefits. It helps keep the ice cream cold and prevents it from melting too quickly. It also adds a unique and fun twist to the party, making it a memorable experience for guests.

3. How do you clean and maintain a frozen stone for multiple uses?

To clean and maintain a frozen stone for multiple uses, simply wash it with warm water and soap after each use. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before placing it back in the freezer. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stone.

4. Can you use a frozen stone for other desserts besides ice cream?

Yes, a frozen stone can be used for other desserts besides ice cream. It can be used to keep other frozen treats, such as sorbet or frozen yogurt, cold and firm. It can also be used as a serving platter for other chilled desserts like cheesecake or mousse.

5. Is a frozen stone safe to use for an ice cream party?

Yes, a frozen stone is safe to use for an ice cream party. It is made of food-grade materials and is specifically designed for use with food. Just make sure to clean and maintain the stone properly before and after each use to ensure food safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies