• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!

In summary, Mary is a successful fundraiser who has been inactive for the past year and a half. She has recently come back to the business and is doing well. She has generated a lot of interest with her current show and has the potential to generate more interest with a larger fundraiser.
maryhenderlite
OK, I know that everyone on here has occassionally done this, but I can't resist!! For the past year and a half, I have been struggling, going active and inactive, not really getting any sales, keeping myself active with purchases in other people's names, etc.

Well I had the idea/guts to ask the SFA at my daughter's school about a fundraiser and they said YES!. It has been going on for the last month, I will be submitting it on Sun. Right now, the show total is at 2200+ !!! only 4 of the 20+ families have given me any orders. This is a private school so I am expecting some more orders!! One lady called me this morning with a cookware set order (7 pc. plus saute, total 482+)!!! I am in shock!!! I did a show on Sat and so far it is 600+ and she has 5+ more people to place orders, and there is cookware there too!!

I have never had a 1000 show before. I can't believe my luck!!! My fundraiser could grow quite a bit more (fingers crossed) and so could my other show. Talk about getting a new found energy for the biz!!! I only have 715 points right now. But I am so excited that I may actually have a chance at the cookware!!!

Ok, I have gloated enough... I just had noone to really call, that wasn't involved in these shows and I had to tell someone!!!

If I can do this, anyone can.. Last night, I had given out 10 catalogs to complete strangers. Even if they just leave the catalog laying around (hotel, gas station, store) someone may see it, and get my website!!! If anyone is struggling, just bite the bullet, and go out of your comfort zone, it is sooooo worth it!! :) :D

Great job! I'm very happy for you. I tried to get a fundraiser together through my son's school but they wouldn't do it saying that they have just a few fundraisers that are approved because of some tax thing. I don't know I think they were giving me a line of bull!

If you keep going like this you could end up in the KCN with one of the high fundraisers! Good Luck!

woohoo!!! Congrats!! Exciting isn't it! I know every time I get a little down, I'll have a good party or someone will call out of the blue to book a party and it picks me right up again!!

and you'll love the cookware, I just got my 5pc last week! Absolutely love it! Just sent my gen II to my step daughter (who just started selling too), so now she'll have some cookware to show off too:)

good luck with it all!

I wouldn't know what to do with THAT size fundraiser.. I am so excited now, I just got a call from a lady, "who was looking for someone PC doing a book show for April (she is looking to buy gifts!!) she is with the school, but didn't have a catalog..I am not sure if she got the notice or not!! THANK GOODNESS I signed up for the website for this fundraiser!!!

I know, I have been trying to think of who to give my gen II cookware to. Some of the pieces are actually warped, and some haven't been used much at all. I can't decide. My daughter is only 7, or I would save it for her. But I am not going to get my hopes up too much (I haven't even tried to do that at all, but it is hard not too), I may not get enough for the 5 piece, but I should be able to get the griddle, and maybe the skillet!! Which would be awesome.

I know come the start of school next year, I will be in touch with every band director, home-ec dept, and booster club in the area.. These Fundraisers are easy (for the most part) and seem to do well. I would suggest to everyone to get a hold of some schools!! If you get a no, then ask another one.:)

Congratulations!!!!! FABULOUS work.............

Have a Pampered Day!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!.... It makes me feel good to share the good news, and hopefully will inspire someone!! If I can do this, I am so shy and self conscience, Anyone Can.. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have had all the flyers, and ideas for what I have done lately.. Thank you EVERYONE!!

Wow!! Congrats to you! Your excitement is contagious. Gonna make some calls today. Keep us posted with what the total is. Can't wait to hear.

Congratulations Mary! I'm so excited for you! You've encouraged me to get on the phone this afternoon and generate some bookings for myself for June! Great Job!:D ;)

Woo HooNice job Mary!!
That is an amazing fundraiser you got there!! Can't wait to hear the final results when you submit it! keep us posted!

Cheers:D

Mary,
That's SOOO exciting! Way to go. I'm so happy for you and the hard work that's paying off for you. Keep up the great work!:D

OK so far, show total is 2492.91.!!! Now I need some advice. I have gotten several (6)orders w/forms, in which they either didn't compute tax, or didn't add shipping or both!! I put all of that stuff in the forms, but I guess some didn't look over that. Therefore, I need to ask for more money.:eek: from some of these folks. This is what I am starting off with...."First of all, I want to Thank you for your order for the school Fundraiser. It has been a great sucess. "Can someone help me with the wording?? I know someone out there knows what I want to say without saying "hey, you owe me $$$ for shipping or tax or both":) :)

Last edited:
You Go Girl!!!!!That is sooo fantastically AWESOME....congrats big time, are you still dancing around the house? LOL....got a little more bounce in your step? LOL....

I HAVE done this EVERYSINGLE show, had someone compute the tax wrong, or not compute it or add the shipping in and I'm soooo nervous I miss it....LOL....I just called the customer and let them know and ask them to drop it to the host and let the host know too. She hadn't dropped it off to the host when I was helping her pick her stuff out and she offered to put it in a check and would collect it from her friend later....I thought THAT was awesome.

I would DEFINATLEY call them because if you didn't and did it 10 more times, even if it is a buck, it adds up in the long run...

SOOOOOO could I get some details on what type of FR and exactly how you went about it with the school and then how you set it up? I would LOVE to that for our school system here, it is really having issues and there are fundraisers all over the place for them, but nothing seems to be adding up.

I can't WAIT to hear your closing total....woo hoo....you are gonna be in the hall of fame with those numbers....

Dance....DANCE.....:D :D :D

Congrats, that is so wonderful! Don't you just love that feeling. I too am very shy and quiet, so PC is definitely a step in trying to overcome that, but slowly but surely it has been paying off!

I cannot wait to hear your closing total either! That's awesome!

Alrightly, I have another question.. I have a lady who orderd over $130 and then the lady who has an order of $482, now I know they aren't suppossed to be elgible for both guest specials, but PP will let me do both on their orders, has anyone ever tried it, (and it work?)?? I am just wondering, I know that sometimes when everything is submitted online, something they don't catch those things. I would love to be able to do this for them. IMO the lady who ordered the 375 cookware set, should be elgible for it.

I have in the past spilt a customers order and put in two for them if they spend a good amount of money and then I just eat the cost of shipping. I feel like they have more than likely made my show a great one then paying for shipping is the least I could do.

Just b/c PP allows you to do something doesn't mean that the HO will.

soonerchef said:
I have in the past spilt a customers order and put in two for them if they spend a good amount of money and then I just eat the cost of shipping. I feel like they have more than likely made my show a great one then paying for shipping is the least I could do.
Thank you, I just decided to do that for both ladies, Yes, to me it was worth it to be able to help them both.And they both were VERY excited!!!!

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure we are done with it, but I am planning on submitting on Monday. So far, total sales are .......

$2612.81!!!!!!

Commissionable is $2301.39!!!

My other show total sales are at $1550.83 and commissionable is at $1185.72 and she is going to add more to her order because now her subtotal is only .75!! and $200. in half price cookware!!! Talk about a great way to revamp my sales.

Good luck everyone!!! Hope you all have a awesome month in sales!!!

thats awesome. congrats!!!

Woooo hooooo. That is really awesome! How exciting though! You did a great job!

Man, and I was doing a happy dance coming home from a $675...that is awesome!! you must feel great!! It is the best part of the business! Not that the money hurts ;)!

:D :D :D :D :D CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!!WAY TO GO!!!

Thank you!! The support of this group is awesome. You guys and gals are wonderfull!! I family is happy for me, and they love PC, but to get the support from you guys is different. You guys know how this is done, (and how hard it can be at times, especially when you "fall off the wagon for awhile") Thanks to everyone for their support, and good luck to all of you.

Mary, do you realize you just got PAID OVER $300 FOR ASKING ONE QUESTION?! It takes the fear out of stepping out of your comfort zone and asking people if you know that you have the potential to get paid that much (or more) to ask! Congrats and I hope to be walking in your shoes soon! Did you get any bookings or recruit leads from the fundraisers/shows?

YES!!! I can't believe it!! No real recuits or bookings for my fundraiser, (but I have spoke with lots of future customers.!! and with every receipt I will attach my magnet bussiness card.) but I used my sister in laws show as a booking so that the school would get an extra $3. Now from my sister in law's show (which we drove over 2 hours one way for) I got a recuit (he is getting all the info, and will most likely sign) and a booking for June or early July. I am not for sure if my recuit will want me to do a start up show for him, but I will do it in a heartbeat. I don't mind traveling for those kind of shows. My sister in law is done with her order now and my comm. sales is $1178.07. She changed her order b/c she ended up with 240 in fpv.!! She is sooo excited!! I just can't believe how well this month has been. It is an awesome start.. I wish everyone has a May as good as mine (well these will be submitted in May) or even better!! Good Luck!!

I hope you got plenty of bookings to keep the momentum going!!

Congratulations!

What is "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" all about?

"I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" is a new line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" different from other kitchen tools?

Our "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" line features innovative designs and high-quality materials that are not available in other kitchen tools. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.

Are the "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, all of our "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products are made with food-grade materials and have been thoroughly tested for safety. We also provide detailed instructions for proper use and care of our products to ensure they are used safely.

Can I purchase "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products in stores?

No, "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can host a party and earn free products, or contact a consultant directly to place an order.

Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our "I Want to Yell From the Roof Tops!!" products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RudolfH
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
cincychef