1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I want my margarita machine!!

1. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

Anyone else order the margarita machine? I've heard others gettting their items but I haven't received mine yet...just wondering...
    karlene
    Does it sound like I desperately need my margarita???LOL

Apr 28, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Have not gotten mine yet either!!! I called last week & they had no idea when they would be shipped.....:cry:

Apr 28, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

When you get the machine, give me a call.. I will bring the tequila!! :)

Apr 28, 2009
  4. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I want my margaarita machine too i will be the big 50 on May 10th and will NEED to have it If I get it soon maybe I keep it going till then so I can forget my age hahahah

Apr 28, 2009
  5. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I knew that was you who posted this before I even saw it...
    I can't believe you haven't gotten that thing yet...
    We need it for our meeting next week! LOL

Apr 28, 2009
  6. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I got my waffle maker yesterday and we had waffles for dinner and my hubby says it is his new toy in the kitchen lol Sorry you guys haven't gotten your machines yet.

Apr 28, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Sorry for the hijack:
    I didn't earn it, but I've been wanting a better waffle maker. How do you like that brand/style? Does it take up a lot of storage space?

Apr 28, 2009
  8. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

It doesn't take up much space and the waffles are a good inch thick and they are good and light and fluffy... I think you would be happy with it is the waffle pro brand.

Apr 28, 2009
  9. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

:cry: Me too! Me too! Everytime I hear the rumble of the FedEx/UPS guy, I think---is it here??? nope.

Home Office is directing inquiries to Summit Marketing 877-496-1289 or e-mail cs.pamperedchef@summitmarketing.com

Apr 28, 2009
  10. kreaser

I really need it!!!! with 14 kitchen shows on my calendar for May, plus 2 fundraisers, and 5 catalog shows I'm going to want some margaritas when I'm all done!!! whoohooooooo
    Besides chefsteph says we need it for our training meeting!!!!
    karlene

Apr 28, 2009
  11. flemings99

Congrats on all your shows!

Apr 28, 2009
  12. chefsteph07

Yeah, Karlene's all that and a bag of chips right now...LOL
    Way to go!

Apr 29, 2009
  13. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

i just want a Margarita!!:D

Apr 29, 2009
  14. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Ok - girls - Margaritas at my house this weekend - I have the machine and well Jimmy Buffet will be on my cd player - message me for directions......... LOL

Apr 29, 2009
  15. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I called Summit last week because they were substituting a different Toaster Oven. I didn't want the replacement brand, so I called them to let them know I wanted the Cuisinart coffee maker instead. She said that they were shipping items this week....

Still waiting!

Apr 29, 2009
  16. chefsteph07

Whoo hoo! Road trip! Who's in? LOL

Apr 30, 2009
  17. kreaser

Steph
    Im there...lets go...road trip

Apr 30, 2009
  18. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Holy Cow!!!! You rock girlfriend.

19. kreaser

hey Linda
    yes my business has been going very well...the baker is doing it for me. Im rather surprised myself...people all around here are talking about the economy but it's not holding them back from PC...my family is happy..I really want that disney trip this year. we got to go in 2000 when I had just started..it was our first trip.

Apr 30, 2009
  20. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

what are you making in the baker?

21. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Has everyone gotten their Jan-Feb promotions yet? I haven't received mine and am a little ticked. This is crazy~!

May 7, 2009
  22. kreaser

Linda
    I'm doing the penne pasta, or the fajitas...whatever they choose for their show.
    I also have people doing shows for fundraising for relay for life and the 3 day walk...those are really adding to my May shows.
    I contacted the chair person for relay for life in our area...and attended one of the meetings..they have grasped on to it..and now I have 3 girls doing fundraising also for the 3 day walk...

May 7, 2009
  23. chefsteph07

Did you get your margarita maker yet?

May 7, 2009
  24. flemings99

I called a few days ago re: mine and they told me the supplier had them on back order and they had NO IDEA when they would arrive and then ship!! Frustrated!

May 8, 2009
  25. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I called about my Coffee Maker and they said the same thing...they thought I MAY have it by the end of the month!

May 8, 2009
  26. flemings99

In case you didn't get this message, here is the update on the margarita machine. Personally I'm going to wait for it & not change. Hopefully it is well worth the wait.

Dear Consultant,
    We wanted to make you aware of a manufacturing delay we are experiencing with the
    following two items. These were offered as award options to achievers in the
    January/February Consultant Sales Promotion:

- Stainless Steel Margarator (TM) Margarita Machine
    - Retro 18-Can Vending Machine

Our vendor just informed us that although the manufacturer is working as quickly as
    possible to produce these two items, there has been an increase in demand from the retail
    market which will result in a delay. We realize these two items were also very popular
    selections in the promotion and this news is disappointing so we are offering the
    following two options:

1) If you selected one of these items, you may choose to wait for delivery. We currently
    anticipate they may be ready to ship in early-June. We are working closely with the
    manufacturer to prevent further delays.

2) If you selected one of these items and don’t want to wait, you can select a different
    item from the choices at that level. To change your selection, please call 877-496-1289
    or email cs.pamperedchef@summitmarketing.com.

We are very sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,
    Jane Miller
    Director, Recognition and Promotions

May 15, 2009
  27. kreaser

I've waited this long..gosh darn it...guess I'll wait a little longer!!! I'm keeping tallies of everytime I "wished I could have a margarita with my new machine"...then I'll just use all the tallies at once when I get it....

May 15, 2009
Have something to add?