• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Updated My Website, but How Is Everyone Going About a January

In summary, to update your website for the new year, review and update your content and images, consider adding new blog posts or refreshing your design, and offer special promotions to attract and retain customers. To make your website stand out, incorporate seasonal graphics and messaging, offer limited edition products, and regularly update your content. When updating for January, keep in mind the needs and interests of your target audience. Use social media to promote your updated website by sharing sneak peeks, collaborating with influencers, and hosting a giveaway. Be sure to include a link to your website in all social media posts.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I updated my website, but how is everyone going about a January newsletter with all the new information. I haven't put one out for January yet, and I am just wondering how we should put everything together. There is so much. New products, Discounted products, New Consultant Program, New Recipes....OH IT IS SOOO EXCITING....:D :D

I would say not to overwhelm them with info, but just give a tasty tease about each thing. I would send the discontinued items for sure, and follow up with a phone call to see if they want anything. I always get a catalog show or two that way.Another thing I have learned is to not let out the new products until you have your Jan and Feb filled, or you are going to be left high and dry when everyone only wants March!!

gilliandanielle said:
I would say not to overwhelm them with info, but just give a tasty tease about each thing. I would send the discontinued items for sure, and follow up with a phone call to see if they want anything. I always get a catalog show or two that way.

Another thing I have learned is to not let out the new products until you have your Jan and Feb filled, or you are going to be left high and dry when everyone only wants March!!

Or say they can book a show NOW, but get someone to book a show off of them and they still get the host rewards for that show. :D Yeah. I say that now, we will see what happens... lol.

1. How can I update my website for the new year?

To update your website for January, start by reviewing your content and making any necessary updates to reflect current trends or promotions. Next, update any outdated images or product information. Finally, consider adding new blog posts or refreshing your website design for a fresh look.

2. Should I offer any special promotions for January on my website?

Yes, offering special promotions for January is a great way to attract new customers and retain current ones. You could offer discounts on popular products, bundle deals, or even free shipping for orders placed in January. Be sure to promote these offers prominently on your website.

3. How can I make my website stand out in January?

To make your website stand out in January, consider incorporating winter or New Year's themed graphics and messaging. You could also offer limited edition seasonal products or host a giveaway or contest to engage your audience. Additionally, regularly updating your website with fresh content and promotions can help keep it interesting and relevant.

4. Is there anything I should keep in mind when updating my website for January?

When updating your website for January, it's important to keep in mind that your target audience may have different needs and interests during this time of year. For example, people may be looking for healthier recipes or organizing tips for the new year. Consider tailoring your content and promotions to meet these needs.

5. How can I use social media to promote my updated website for January?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your updated website for January. Share sneak peeks of your new content or promotions on your social media platforms. You could also collaborate with influencers or host a social media giveaway to increase visibility and engagement. Be sure to include a link to your website in all of your social media posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
Replies