• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I Messed up Credit Card Issues

In summary, if you accidentally charge your credit card twice, contact customer service to reverse the charge and issue a refund. To dispute a charge on your credit card statement, contact the merchant or your credit card company. Missing a credit card payment may result in late fees and negative impact on your credit score. Our website accepts credit card payments and offers the option to save your information for future purchases. To protect your credit card information when making online purchases, ensure you are on a secure website with SSL certification or use third-party payment services.
pamperedpnina
I told 2 ppl. at the show tonight that it would be ok to combine orders with someone else before I realized they were paying via credit card would it be bad to submit an order with 2-3 credit cards on it?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

btw the fundraiser went really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can!

that is not bad, you can do it. Just put in the amount for the first total, then add another payment and do the same.

Its a maximum of 3 cards per order.

Is this only on PP3? You can't do it on Pampered Partner. I haven't made the switch, maybe right after Christmas.
Deb

I've only been able to get P3 to take 2 credit cards on each order. You can put multiple checks and/or cash ... but it limited me to 2 cc's. I put the 3rd one on the host's order as a 2nd card. It took that one. (the guest order showed a balance owed & host showed overpayment, but it totalled on the final amount so I just got a warning & not a reject.)

1. What should I do if I accidentally charged my credit card twice?

If you accidentally charged your credit card twice, the first step is to contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in reversing the duplicate charge and issuing a refund if necessary.

2. How do I dispute a charge on my credit card statement?

If you notice a charge on your credit card statement that you believe is incorrect or unauthorized, the first step is to contact the merchant where the charge was made. If they are unable to assist you, you can contact your credit card company to dispute the charge. They may require you to provide evidence or documentation to support your claim.

3. What happens if I miss a credit card payment?

If you miss a credit card payment, you may incur a late fee and your credit score may be negatively impacted. It is important to make payments on time to avoid these consequences. If you are unable to make a payment, contact your credit card company to discuss potential options such as a payment plan.

4. Can I use my credit card to make purchases on your website?

Yes, you can use a credit card to make purchases on our website. We accept all major credit cards and also offer the option to save your credit card information for future purchases for added convenience.

5. How do I protect my credit card information when making online purchases?

To protect your credit card information when making online purchases, make sure you are on a secure website with a valid SSL certificate. Look for the padlock symbol in the browser bar and "https" in the URL. You can also use third-party payment services such as PayPal or Apple Pay for added security.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HopefulChef2Be
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • BadGirl