• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Remember Reading Somewhere :Confused: That in December, All

The restriction on purchases for enhancement month is only on a new consultant's 4th month and it not only includes the SS kit but also any bonus that you could have earned during the SS program. You can purchase any products you want during the April enhancement.
Livin4Him24_7
I remember reading somewhere :confused: that in December, ALL consultants have a chance to purchase ANY PC products at a discounted rate. If anyone knows if that's true (if you seen it too) and how much % off, I'd appreciate the info! Thanks Bunches!!

I have not heard about Dec but i do know in April youu can purchase items at a discount im not 100% sure what the dicount is. Now another question is dec your 4th month with PC? cause if it is then you will recieve a dicount in Dec. to help get more for your kit.

April for all --- 4th month for newbies....Kit Enhancement month for new consultants is the 4th month... And every year, Kit Enhancement for all consultants is April, (so basically new consultants get 2 KE's in one year)... both are 40% off, but with a limit of 1 of each catalog item, with a max of $500.

BTW Jessica, luv your screen name!

Peace-n-Prayers,

Another tip: The products you buy with your Kit Enhancement can not be those in your SS kit! So you can't buy 5 food choppers at 40% off. And the $500 limit is before the discount!

ohh...Thanks for the info. It is my 4th month in Dec. Wow, the rules to it sound complicated!? :confused: There is a few, more like list, of things I want to get. We'll see how it goes.

PS
everyone is PC (chef-like)named in here,
so I went with my e-mail name...
tryin to live it is harder than sayin it,
AMEN!

Last edited:
fruit76loop said:
Another tip: The products you buy with your Kit Enhancement can not be those in your SS kit! So you can't buy 5 food choppers at 40% off. And the $500 limit is before the discount!
The restriction on purchases for enhancement month is only on a new consultant's 4th month and it not only includes the SS kit but also any bonus that you could have earned during the SS program. You can purchase any products you want during the April enhancement.

We are also only allowed to purchase one of a product (eg. 1 chopper, one SA large square...) up to $500 retail. I usually buy the small items in the catalog and use those that I don't give as gifts as door prizes and such. I save the larger items that I might want for a purchase as a half price item in shows over $300 that I might do over the year.

What does "I Remember Reading Somewhere :Confused: That in December, All" mean?

This phrase is often used to express confusion about something that was read in the past. It can also be interpreted as a vague memory or recollection of information.

Is there a specific source or context for this phrase?

No, the phrase is generally used in a colloquial sense and does not have a specific source or context.

Why is the month of December mentioned in this phrase?

The month of December is often associated with the end of the year and reflection on past events, which may explain the use of this phrase to refer to something read in the past.

Can this phrase be used in a professional setting?

While the phrase is not considered formal language, it can be used in a professional setting depending on the context and tone in which it is used.

Is there a correct way to use this phrase?

There is no one correct way to use this phrase, as it is often used in a casual or conversational manner. However, it is important to consider the tone and context in which it is used to avoid confusion or misunderstandings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pclaurieb