1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I remember reading somewhere :confused: that in December, ALL

1. I remember reading somewhere :confused: that in December, ALL consultants have a chance to purchase ANY PC products at a discounted rate. If anyone knows if that's true (if you seen it too) and how much % off, I'd appreciate the info! Thanks Bunches!!

Oct 20, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I have not heard about Dec but i do know in April youu can purchase items at a discount im not 100% sure what the dicount is. Now another question is dec your 4th month with PC? cause if it is then you will recieve a dicount in Dec. to help get more for your kit.

Oct 21, 2005
  3. chefmel

chefmel Member

April for all --- 4th month for newbies....

Kit Enhancement month for new consultants is the 4th month... And every year, Kit Enhancement for all consultants is April, (so basically new consultants get 2 KE's in one year)... both are 40% off, but with a limit of 1 of each catalog item, with a max of $500.

BTW Jessica, luv your screen name!

Peace-n-Prayers,

Oct 21, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Another tip: The products you buy with your Kit Enhancement can not be those in your SS kit! So you can't buy 5 food choppers at 40% off. And the $500 limit is before the discount!

Oct 22, 2005
  5. ohh...

Thanks for the info. It is my 4th month in Dec. Wow, the rules to it sound complicated!? :confused: There is a few, more like list, of things I want to get. We'll see how it goes.

PS
    everyone is PC (chef-like)named in here,
    so I went with my e-mail name...
    tryin to live it is harder than sayin it,
    AMEN!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
    Oct 22, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The restriction on purchases for enhancement month is only on a new consultant's 4th month and it not only includes the SS kit but also any bonus that you could have earned during the SS program. You can purchase any products you want during the April enhancement.

We are also only allowed to purchase one of a product (eg. 1 chopper, one SA large square...) up to $500 retail. I usually buy the small items in the catalog and use those that I don't give as gifts as door prizes and such. I save the larger items that I might want for a purchase as a half price item in shows over $300 that I might do over the year.

Oct 22, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted